Conor McGregor - UFC 189 Reimagined

You are surely entitled to your opinion about the man and his behaviour, but you wrote "man can change so I won't consider him a lost cause," which doesn't fully address the question of wanting to see him fail. I think the point of the post you responded to was this: which do you consider to be a superior attitude (A) hoping a man whose behaviour you judge poor does not change (for your sake) or (B) hoping a man whose behaviour you judge poor does change and he finds better ways to conduct himself (for his sake) ?
This is obviously of an esoteric nature to you.
10-22
don't worry about it.

If you did in fact think it was the second that was even or even 10-9 Nate you wouldn't be alone, which has always made zero sense to me. Conor lit Nate up for 4 minutes, knocked Nate down twice, carved his face up, then got tired and Nate walked forward pointing and pushed Conor against the face. Nate landed sweet fuck all and got his ass kicked in Round 2. Round 3 was unquestionably Nate's round. Round 4 is the round that a lot of people trip on, but I can't see why. Conor landed huge leg kicks on a gassed Nate with occasional flurries while absorbing what Nate threw back with no issue. Nate tried for some shitty take downs that got nowhere. He lost this round, though it was the closest thing to an even round in this fight. I suspect this is the round you scored 10-10. I just don't see it.

Carry on.
I respect your take....just my opinion and again I used to support Conor and I'm definitely not a fan of Nate Diaz (just validating my no bias stance)

This is obviously of an esoteric nature to you.
10-22
don't worry about it.

10 - 22?

I don't think it's esoteric. According to google, esoteric implies it is only understood by or of interest to few people. This can be understood by many and is in the interest of everyone (though I play with the word "interest" a bit here).

If you meant to say "abstract" then I would agree

Was a Conor supporter back then-- He's absolutely useless to me now (not that he cares)

....and just for record, he was thoroughly embarrassed by fellow lightweight at 170 and after scoring 2nd fight several times- I have that fight as a dead draw.
If you agree with me, then that makes Conor 0-1-1 vs. a fringe top 10-12 155er.
I hope this guys karma concludes in him being the ultimate cautionary tale of MMA LORE
Lol one day people will realize Nate was actually legit as fuck and really came Into his own during those Conor fights

Sad to see someone reach the peak of their career / potential as a fighter and get no credit for It. Conor aside.

Just goes to show how far this Conor bias really goes.

10 - 22?

I don't think it's esoteric. According to google, esoteric implies it is only understood by or of interest to few people. This can be understood by many and is in the interest of everyone (though I play with the word "interest" a bit here).

If you meant to say "abstract" then I would agree
You read the meaning right and give you
credit for picking up a dictionary (google- same thing).I meant what I said on my end so figure it out????
10-22 means disregard-
again, don't worry about it.
I have enough of a task teaching my little bits proper ethics and morals(thats a dig at conor)and you don't seem like a d-bag like 2/3rds of this place.It is a fight forum and said your peace. I retorted and we'll leave it at that.
This really isn't a big deal- it was an ultra close fight.Ive watched several times to come to my conclusion- JUST MY OPINION

Lol one day people will realize Nate was actually legit as fuck and really came Into his own during those Conor fights

Sad to see someone reach the peak of their career / potential as a fighter and get no credit for It. Conor aside.

Nate is a talented fighter who s been ragdolled by every top 155er in UFC. I don't like Conor but I think he thumps Nate at 155.

You read the meaning right and give you credit for picking up a dictionary (google- same thing).I meant what I said on my end so figure it out????
10-22 means disregard-
again, don't worry about it.
I have enough of a task teaching my little bits proper ethics and morals.....and you don't seem like a d-bag like 2/3rds of this place.It is a fight forum and said your peace. I retorted and we'll leave it at that.
This really isn't a big deal- it was an ultra close fight.Ive watched several times to come to my conclusion- JUST MY OPINION

I checked a dictionary to confirm my understanding of the word before I responded. I simply disagree that this subject is "of an esoteric nature" to me. To be honest, I think you may be confusing me with other posters in this thread. I responded to a post in which you quoted another poster. You were responding to someone who objected to you seeming to revel in the idea of conor's downfall. I took up where they left off. I never even referenced the diaz/conor fight, who won it, how I scored it or any of that. Yes, it was close. More importantly, it's in the past.

All that said, there's an overtone of hostility in your post. Imo, you're a bit of an asshole.

thanks for teaching me about 10-22 though.

edit: though, it's ironic you object to teaching people on here, yet chose the screen name Franklin U <45>

Sad to see both Nick and Conor sitting on their asses pissing prime fighting years away awaiting the red panty rubber match with one another

It really is amazing how quickly Conor went from having great cardio (vs Holloway and before), to gassing in a few rounds in almost every fight
It really is. And how quickly he turned me from a pretty big fan to finding his antics boring and sometimes annoying now.

Also digging the periphery av

4 takedowns...I completely forgot about how lopsided that fight looked up until Chad slipped up on that choke attempt.

4 takedowns...I completely forgot about how lopsided that fight looked up until Chad slipped up on that choke attempt.
Chad was controlling well on the ground despite not landing much, his stand up was good too, I don’t think lopsided but was definitely going Chad’s way

Chad was controlling well on the ground despite not landing much, his stand up was good too, I don’t think lopsided but was definitely going Chad’s way
Chad won round 1, closing out the round on top position on the ground for about 1:15 seconds. This was his second of two takedowns in the 1st. Then he got the takedown at 4:12 in round 2. He held Conor on the mat until he went for the guillotine at about the 45 second mark...that's pretty lopsided.

It really is amazing how quickly Conor went from having great cardio (vs Holloway and before), to gassing in a few rounds in almost every fight

Do not remember the holloway fight, but even in the Brandao and Siver he looked visibly tired.

Fucked his knee had to change his preparation .

Chad won round 1, closing out the round on top position on the ground for about 1:15 seconds. This was his second of two takedowns in the 1st. Then he got the takedown at 4:12 in round 2. He held Conor on the mat until he went for the guillotine at about the 45 second mark...that's pretty lopsided.
Chad was juiced to the gills and Conor was struggling with his injured knee and had a horrible cut. Anyone other fighter would have pulled out or lost .

Back