Conor McGregor - UFC 189 Reimagined

I checked a dictionary to confirm my understanding of the word before I responded. I simply disagree that this subject is "of an esoteric nature" to me. To be honest, I think you may be confusing me with other posters in this thread. I responded to a post in which you quoted another poster. You were responding to someone who objected to you seeming to revel in the idea of conor's downfall. I took up where they left off. I never even referenced the diaz/conor fight, who won it, how I scored it or any of that. Yes, it was close. More importantly, it's in the past.

All that said, there's an overtone of hostility in your post. Imo, you're a bit of an asshole.

thanks for teaching me about 10-22 though.

edit: though, it's ironic you object to teaching people on here, yet chose the screen name Franklin U <45>
If I did get crossed up with different posters, I apologize.

What makes you not a fan of his? His fighting? That would seem the only reason to be/not be a fan of a cage fighter. If I was his parent or his girlfriend, I would be pissed and not a fan, but seeing as I am a combat sports fight consumer, all I care about is his product offered in the ring, which has been 5 star utd.
What fighting?

Been a minute since Conor did shit except get CTE from Floyd and attack buses.

and how long did those fights happen ago?
Usually I'm the one responding with that answer but in this case( always try to be fair with certain fighters evolving) but in this case, this cat lost to every top 155er he faced and hasn't done anything since except split a pair of fights that were at a different weight class???????

Why would someone watch or read the OP ? it's all about half reading the title and then trying to answer something funny first, to get likes..

Very good point, the whole like system kinda killed any normal discussion this place had

Back