Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

OK, Now that ^^^ was funny if you got any kind of soul like Floyds shoes and know souful Aretha Franklin you had to laugh. Bad newz for Conor he can add little soul to his boxing shoes bring him to the same height as you

think about baby...

Mayweather just says the same shit over and over
YEAHHHH......YEAHHHHHH....YEAHHHH
HARDWORK! HARDWORK! HARDWORK

LA = Conor 10-9
Toronto = Conor 10-8
NYC = DQ both woeful
London = Conor 10-9

Conor 30-26

I don't give a sh!t who won what city they both had their moments Conor had the crowd but it doesn't mean you won. Floyd used his heel status well he's done this, been here, WWE, when you pissing in diapers. I look at overall demeanor throughout this 4city tour.
  • Who was more composed
  • Who dissed with more truth than just cheap digz
  • Who looked more triggered
  • Who flinched to giving up their paycheck
  • Who crossed the line and touched a fellow fighter to get a triggered reaction and got "Nothing"...
As for who won the war and who won the battle, Conor the war of some cities Floyd the overall battle. I'd rather win the battle than win the war.

MYK07_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Floyd, Conor, Conor, Floyd?

Last edited:
Seems to me Conor fans think Conor won.

Fans of both think Conor was more entertaining and got the better or Floyd overall.

Fans of floyd...well, who gives a fuck, these people believe anything Floyd wants them to.

Fans of the actual sports who don't care who wins or loses as long as it's a good fight (i am one of them) think both sucked ass and this was pretty cringy, even by MMA standards.
I don't really care who "won" a trashtalking contest tbh, but it was very entertaining at certain points, I gotta give it that.

I don't really care for alot of the WWE shit, too melodramatic, but I can make an exception sometimes for something that's a little absurd, but funny at the same time, albeit rather cringey at points.

He has just realised that his watch is a rented one.
I think Floyd got into his head about the watches. When he flashed his diamond crusted time piece and ragged on Conor's gold watch he subconsciously fucked him up. Thats why Conor lost his cool with the table and broke his watch.

Last edited:
Floyd Mayweather dont need to inventive with his trashtalk. Because he and his team already know absolutely all about Mc Gregor.
They know what to say to get him upset. They are professionnal.

Last edited:
Mayweather = has done a minimum, stayed professionnal.

Mc Gregor = , it was epic, was funny even crossed the line. But too emotionaly invested. it will Cost him a lot

Last edited:
I am a fan of this whole ordeal, its entertainment personified. but I have to admit I've found this thing overall cringy as a whole. Comes across as a comedy central roast of each other.

LA: 10 - 10
Toronto: 10 - 8 Conor
NY: 9 - 8 Floyd
London: 10 - 9 Conor

Conor 38 - 36 Floyd

Even he was first to speak all the time. Imagine it was combined or that Conor had that advantage.

But I must say format was a shit! In four days they needed to do this word battle. It would be much better as UFC press with just questions and than on these answers back and forth.

But this shit was something new and I know for sure that they will backed it up in a ring. People will be surprised by Conor cause that fight will be competitive! Conor will look better in that ring than lots of boxers just because he doesn't give a fuck about Floyds myth. But we will see very soon!

My prediction is that Conor will hurt Floyd that nobody expected but he want finish him and Floyd will stand and outpoint Conor by some nonhurt punches and it will be decision in his favour after 12 rounds. This will look bad for boxing as first press in LA with all weasel scenario for Floyd. But lets see!

I don't give a sh!t who won what city they both had their moments Conor had the crowd but it doesn't mean you won. Floyd used his heel status well he's done this, been here, WWE, when you pissing in diapers. I look at overall demeanor throughout this 4city tour.
  • Who was more composed
  • Who dissed with more truth than just cheap digz
  • Who looked more triggered
  • Who flinched to giving up their paycheck
  • Who crossed the line and touched a fellow fighter to get a triggered reaction and got "Nothing"...
As for who won the war and who won the battle, Conor the war of some cities Floyd the overall battle. I'd rather win the battle than win the war.

MYK07_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Floyd, Conor, Conor, Floyd?
LAL.<YeahOKJen>

Mayweather has been super super corny/cringy.... these guys also don't hate each other enough. Conors feuds with Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Eddie ect were all way more real. these guys are playing touch butt to get huge money.

I also found it funny how floyd is kissing dana's ass over and over again.

I'm a fan of pro rasslin and these guys are putting on entertainment better than anything WWE has done in years, some people will hate it but it's been good fun, I'm looking forward to the fight.

Back