Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

Floyd is uneducated, but over the last few weeks I've learned that he's definitely not stupid.

How do you figure that? I know that intelligence and education don't necessarily go together but Floyd has shown me nothing to suggest that he is even average in the smarts department.

How do you figure that? I know that intelligence and education don't necessarily go together but Floyd has shown me nothing to suggest that he is even average in the smarts department.
For me, I listened to Berto and others describe how he fights in the ring and how he studies them and everything they do. It's the same way I've heard people describe Phil Ivey. Also, sometimes people are stupid in one category because their brain erases the space devoted to normal things and fills it all with their chosen area of study. It's why people like Einstein fail their school exams in every subject except math and physics. He runs his own business, makes a ridiculous amount of money, and no one has ever cheated him at it.

And of course...Floyd doesn't have any standout physical traits but yet is GOAT-level at a sport based heavily on strategy and pattern-recognition. So much so that over years against the best fighters in the world, none of them have ever figured him out. You just can't do that if you're not a savant of some type.

From twitter, lol. :D

DE2WKoqXkAIxHkY.jpg:large

Most big boxing fans don't care that much for this figh.. show, they are going to watch for sure but not going to buy, neither going to the arena for press conferences, those arenas are full of UFC/Conor/WWE/Casuals that live near/Some Mayweather fans

LOL! Fucking hipster.

What the fuck was that Conor? he literally fucked that so hard

That was like a 10-7 round without Floyd doing anything. Conor literally knocked himself down twice.

Literally? This has got to be the most misused word on the internet at the moment.

Literally;

in the literal or strict sense: She failed to grasp the metaphor and interpreted the poem literally.
What does the word mean literally?
in a literal manner; word for word:
to translate literally.
actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy:
The city was literally destroyed.

"HARR WARRK!!! HARR WARRRK!!! YEAHHHhhh!!!!! YEAHH!!!"-- Kenflo.

Shaub said conor is a more dynamic boxer than crawford.
<{hfved}>

Mauro is destroying Schaub by being realistic. I'm enjoying this.

Back