Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

It would be nice if Conor shows up on time for once.

He fucking better. Mayweather is the A side here, I doubt Floyd would put up with having to wait for Conor.

Damn I thought this thing started at 12:30. Got 2 hours left. Oh well back to sleep.

Yes guy! My sister lives justof Bayly there. Irish Times is is owned by a family friend of mine too. Plenty of mates in Pickering. Cheers!

Lol, fuck yeah. Giddy up.

nice one lad. Respect

Oh cool. I'm on finch not too far from her then.. I know that place.. Pretty small world. Cool. Now I have a fight friend haha

anyway to watch this preshow with schaub, paulie etc

inb4 Floyd goes full Mayorga

Last edited:
MrW5mUX.gif

Well, will be fun to see them stand across from each other for the first time. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by the size difference.

Well, will be fun to see them stand across from each other for the first time. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by the size difference.

yup. Not super interested in this one but i think the general public will be surprised at the size difference.

Does anyone know what part of this presser involves the UFC...

is only viewable by stream? There is no sports channel v=covering it like ESPN or FS1? What about FP? thanks my ninjas

Am I only one who feels like Conor's gonna come late.
Just to show that he is the A side

Back