Conor Mcgregor vs Amir Khan

Shamrockftw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
if Conor boxes again, this is the only match that makes sense. Forget canelo/GGG.

Khan is a big name and is also a winnable fight for McGregor.

I wouldn't mind seeing this,]

Khan wins by TKO after Mcgregor gasses btw

It's not a winnable fight for PillowFists McGregory. Khan's chin won't be an issue, as PillowFists McGregory has no power.

The only winnable name boxer for PillowFists is Paulie, and even then I think Paulie should be the favourite.

I agree it probably makes more sense though, if he did want to box someone who wouldn't send him to the hospital, like Canelo or GGG. Despite the Paulie beef, Khan is more popular and would surely sell better.

Garcia would be better because he is buddies with Eddie & trainer Angel Garcia is the number 1 trash talker in boxing.

Amir_Khan_Dropped.0.gif
garcia_knockdown_1.0.gif

Conor will never fight an elite boxer.

He already fought a RETIRED boxer who is defense first (to say the least) yet...the ref had to save Conor from possibly going through the fucking ropes, etc, etc.

Fuck Conor.

Boxing OWNS his soul.

...but at least he got $$$$$$

lol

Amir would smash him
Any decent level amateur boxer would smash Conor

for the 42324324th time, Conor isn't a boxer

He went for the Floyd fight for the $
He knew he had no chance
He also knew Mayweather would carry his ass and save him from some humilation

Conor wouldn't even be able to knock out Amir Khan, and I mean that.

if Conor boxes again, this is the only match that makes sense. Forget canelo/GGG.

Khan is a big name and is also a winnable fight for McGregor.

I wouldn't mind seeing this,]

Khan wins by TKO after Mcgregor gasses btw

Honest question: When will you Conor fangirls simply give up? I mean, how many boxing fights does he need to lose for you to understand that he is not close to the level of an elite boxer? Apparently getting stopped by the worst version of Floyd wasn't enough for you to see reality as it is. If Khan beats him, would you accept he is not a good boxer and simply move on? Or would keep claiming he could beat this boxer and that boxer? How many boxing fights does he need to lose for you to understand he doesn't have a future in boxing? This is an honest question.

I would rather watch Conor take on the 200th ranked welterweight boxer.

He'd still lose, badly.

Amir wins by KO
Paulie wins by KO
Any boxer fighting McGregor wins by KO.

#Pauliebless

Amir is chinless by boxing standards. Conor could land his hardest punch on Amir and he wouldn't go down.

Conor hits like Michael Jackson's corpse.

I think he's better off fighting a completely shot Mayorga.

The pre fight would be hilarious in itself and the bout would be entertaining considering how far gone and amateurish Ricardo's style is.

Honest question: When will you Conor fangirls simply give up? I mean, how many boxing fights does he need to lose for you to understand that he is not close to the level of an elite boxer? Apparently getting stopped by the worst version of Floyd wasn't enough for you to see reality as it is. If Khan beats him, would you accept he is not a good boxer and simply move on? Or would keep claiming he could beat this boxer and that boxer? How many boxing fights does he need to lose for you to understand he doesn't have a future in boxing? This is an honest question.
I'm not even a McGregor fan, let alone fangirl

Conor wouldn't even be able to knock out Amir Khan, and I mean that.

Of course. Khan's chin is on the crap side by boxing standards, but the key thing is - he's only been KO'd by punchers. Even Breidis - OK he turned out to be a crap fighter - but he could punch.

And needless to say both Garcia and Canelo can punch.

Against average punchers like say, Peterson, Khan's chin held up fine. So the point is, yeah he's chinny, but his chin isn't quite as glass as people make out.

Paulie didn't hurt Khan, and neither would Pillowfists McGregor, who has similar power ;)

A few points.

1. Khan's chin is terrible by boxing standards.
2. Conor's power is average or less by boxing standards.
3. Conor's gas tank is atrocisous by boxing standards.

Everything I can think of leads me to believe Khan would put a unholy beating on Conor even though in boxing Khan can be KO'd by a shit ton of fighters in and around his weight class.

I'm not even a McGregor fan, let alone fangirl

But you're still under the impression he could beat an elite boxer. What makes you believe such thing? And again, how many fights does he need to lose in order for you to understand he can't?

But you're still under the impression he could beat an elite boxer. What makes you believe such thing? And again, how many fights does he need to lose in order for you to understand he can't?
where did i say he can beat a elite boxer? i said Khan would KO him.

You have to actually reach his chin to have a puncher's chance which isn't easy at all and I'm not sure Conor has the power to knock him out even if he did. All the shots that badly hurt Khan, he got caught bang on the chin by pretty decent sized to great punchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back