Conor Mcgregor vs Amir Khan

STOP!! conor isnt beating any big name boxer..PERIOD

Is this a joke ? Amir would tune Conor up. Khan is offensively a beast, blistering hand speed . Styles make fights and Khan would beat the crap out of conor worse then floyd did
Yup

Amir is chinless by boxing standards. Conor could land his hardest punch on Amir and he wouldn't go down.

Conor hits like Michael Jackson's corpse.
Tell that to Aldo

Lulz, Pillowfists wouldn't even be able to hurt Khan with his Paulie Malinaggi-esque hands.

Khan by TKO after McQuitter dances around and gasses mid rounds.

McGregor "Speed beats power"

Khan would give him an advanced lesson in that statement.

McGregor "Speed beats power"

Khan would give him an advanced lesson in that statement.
Lulz, only boxing casuals and conor jizzguzzlers believe conor would beat khan. Hell, i would venture to say the guys that khan beat would beat pillowfists mcquitter and his "legendary" paulie malinaggi-esque hands.

Wasnt too long ago when the conor fanbois were claiming that conor would tune up canelo...bwahahahahahaha

I think he's better off fighting a completely shot Mayorga.

The pre fight would be hilarious in itself and the bout would be entertaining considering how far gone and amateurish Ricardo's style is.
Bwahahaha...mayorga sliding out of his hammock and out of his banana leaf hut and into the ring would fucking tool pillowfists mcquitter. No fucking doubt. Hed have conor panic wrasslin in the first round

Lulz, only boxing casuals and conor jizzguzzlers believe conor would beat khan. Hell, i would venture to say the guys that khan beat would beat pillowfists mcquitter and his "legendary" paulie malinaggi-esque hands.

Wasnt too long ago when the conor fanbois were claiming that conor would tune up canelo...bwahahahahahaha

Yep. A young Amir tooled a prime Paulie Malignaggi while Conor resorted to releasing cheap put together footage to make it look like he was competitive against an out of shape retired Paulie.

Khan would light him like an Olympic Closing Ceremony, he'd have him tapping to strikes on his feet.

Khan's chin is so terrible that it's not impossible to imagine Conor catching him.

He wouldn't catch him though - he'd gas trying, and then get KO'd.

Back