Conor McGregor vs. Anthony Pettis

No he didn't.
Watch the Ariel interview again (assuming you even watched it in the first place) he talks about a Khabib fight, not wanting non tile fights and then says maybe Conor would do to add to his pile of money.

Thanks,

I saw a thread stating he had said 'he absolutely would not' - I thought it was interview with Rogan?

* I'll try watch both tonight

Oh look, it's Conor's fluffer.

h3SkBt8.gif

Your mum taught him his technique I see.

Not a Pettis fan at all, but the guy deserves some slack.

Ever since he ran off the cage like a fucking ninja he's fought killers non stop. That's 15 fucking fights in a row without a single no-name or gimme fight.

If Jim Miller is the easiest fight you've had in 8 years you deserve a little leniency.

He's ducked Mairbek Taisumov for over 2 years now.

He's also 3-6, with those 3 wins coming against guys off of losses themselves.

Thanks,

I saw a thread stating he had said 'he absolutely would not' - I thought it was interview with Rogan?

* I'll try watch both tonight

I wouldn't bother with the Rogan one but the Ariel one is an excellent interview, it's one of the better MMA interviews I've seen for a while. I think the Ariel one is 4 or 5 days after the Rogan one.

He's ducked Mairbek Taisumov for over 2 years now.

He's also 3-6, with those 3 wins coming against guys off of losses themselves.

Ducking Taisumov? Taisumov is a no-name pull out merchant. Only makes it to the cage 50% of the time.

He lost to 4 UFC champions, Porier and Barboza, and he was competitive in every fight but the Holloway fiasco at 145.

That would be Conor vs Alvarez all over again.

Conor should take a tune up fight like Pettis, but his ego wont let him, he's too focused on the big fights and money. He would tool Pettis on the feet though

Ducking Taisumov? Taisumov is a no-name pull out merchant. Only makes it to the cage 50% of the time.

He lost to 4 UFC champions, Porier and Barboza, and he was competitive in every fight but the Holloway fiasco at 145.

Get off the crack.

Taisumov is 7-1 in his UFC career. Never pulled out from a fight except only once. It's his opponents who keep pulling out, he's had 3 opponents pull out from fighting him.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother with the Rogan one but the Ariel one is an excellent interview, it's one of the better MMA interviews I've seen for a while. I think the Ariel one is 4 or 5 days after the Rogan one.

Any chance you have a link?

Lost to 4 champions? Get of the crack, druggie.

He's 7-1 in his UFC career. Never pulled out from a fight either.

RDA
Alvarez
Ferguson
Holloway

4 champs

Taisumov pulled out of Fight Night 81, UFC 203 and UFC 223 due to visa issues

And crack is for poor people. I like my coke pure

This fight would never happen at this point.

What does Conor get out of fighting a non champion Anthony Pettis?

<Dany07> LMAO so Conor only fights champs & never defends belts, my bad Conor claimed he was stripped of his belt and wasn't defeated. For all intense purposes that fight could be perceived as Conor's first title defense. Don't matter if Pettis is not a champ neither is Conor they both top 10 fighters in the LW division and that's the only thing that should matter when you both pro fighters.

Taisumov pulled out of Fight Night 81, UFC 203 and UFC 223 due to visa issues

And crack is for poor people. I like my coke pure

He did not PULL OUT. He doesn't have a US Visa, so he couldn't travel to the US. That's outside his hands.

How hard is that to wrap your head around it?

You called him a "pull out merchant" like a moron. Here's a solution, make the fight in Europe. Taisumov is an EU citizen, make the fight in Latin America if Pettis wants to, wherever he wants to. There's a whole world outside the US that Pettis could have fought him at, but he's ducked him twice.

Conor smashes him. Pettis will make up another injury mid fight.

this would be an amazing fight but sadly it'll probably never happen

He did not PULL OUT. He doesn't have a US Visa, so he couldn't travel to the US. That's outside his hands.

How hard is that to wrap your head around it?

You called him a "pull out merchant" like a moron. Here's a solution, make the fight in Europe. Taisumov is an EU citizen, make the fight in Latin America if Pettis wants to, wherever he wants to. There's a whole world outside the US that Pettis could have fought him at, but he's ducked him twice.

lol

Now Pettis has to go to Europe and fight on some sad ass Fight Pass card just to please Mr. Taisumov?

Here's a solution: First, Taisumov gets his visa shit in order. Then he beats a top 10 opponent, and maybe makes weight while doing so. If he does that impressively, maybe he gets to main event a small card somewhere.

If he does all that, he can call out a former 2 time world champion for a big fight and if he's lucky, maybe Pettis accepts. And if he doesn't because maybe another fight offered is a better option style wise or money wise, who the fuck are you to accuse him of ducking?

Back