Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

Yeah, perhaps a small factor. To me, it looked like the biggest factor was exhaustion. He was trying to shuffle out of the way of Conor's onslaught and his legs gave out partially from trying to move them faster than they were able in such a tired state, and the impact of the blows, and perhaps too, a slight nudge from Conor.

I just watched the clip and clearly understand what is happening please with my previous ring experience let me interpret… as McGregor is somewhat forcing the head and neck down Pauly is pushing his head in the upward direction to raise his head and torso back up, this is a opposition of head and neck strength pushing in One Direction which is up and forearm shoulder and torso strength of Connor pushing his opponent down. As Pauly is already somewhat off of balance he loses this strength versus strength struggle and is somewhat forced down from there gravity takes over....but I also see is Connor landing a few lead left hands, i'll give him that but that is far from being qualified in saying that he dominated this man in anyway shape or form....let's just say this in those limited clips that we see favor Conner. If those are the skills and fundamentals this man is going to use to try to defeat Mayweather he's got a big fucking problem ahead of him… A big fucking problem… This bullshit here won't work on the main stage against Floyd.

I'm just curious what do you actually think it's going to happen in this fight

McGregor is not going to come out wildly swinging punches. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he sat on the back foot for the first couple of round and showed Floyd none of his attacking flurries, just sit there, wait for Floyd to commit and throw hard counters. Then, once he has sized Floyd up he will start to attack, moving in, throwing a few power punches and then back out of range. The way this fights ends will be down to Floyd and whether or not he can take the power. If he can't, and he looks even the slightest rocked, Conor will jump on him and finish him. Can't wait.

McGregor is not going to come out wildly swinging punches. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he sat on the back foot for the first couple of round and showed Floyd none of his attacking flurries, just sit there, wait for Floyd to commit and throw hard counters. Then, once he has sized Floyd up he will start to attack, moving in, throwing a few power punches and then back out of range. The way this fights ends will be down to Floyd and whether or not he can take the power. If he can't, and he looks even the slightest rocked, Conor will jump on him and finish him. Can't wait.
WoW

Have you watched the Arturo Gotti versus Mayweather fight?

Also another question just say that this happens and just say that Floyd could actually take that kind of massive power LOL….What's probably going to happen according to your idea is that Floyds going to get beat from corner to corner and rope to rope… If Floyd can't stand up to that type of power Conners gonna finish him?

I seriously doubt that Mayweather and his camp would even consider coming out throwing flurries or punches in bunches (combinations)...as a matter fact they wouldn't even speak on this type of game plan LOL what's going to happen is Floyd's gonna quickly establish a steady consistent left jab. This simple jab is going to set the precedence of everything going on in the fight. This jab will establish rhythm and tempo and real estate between the two competitors….Once this jab starts to affect Connor… then comes the lead right-hands...One after another after another after another….Then after that the check-hook is going to start to land. Yes, Connor has enough weight and mass come fight night to absorb the check-hook as he probably shows up fight night weighing about 170....what's going to start to send him backwards is going to be the right hands thrown from Floyd...The chances of Connor beating Floyd are slim to none… The chances of Connor "pull countering" Floyd off of a planted left rear foot are about as common as Puerto Rico invading the United States

So pulling your opponent down with your strong arm and missing/grazing him on the way down is a KD....

There is obvious animosity between the two, until I can see the whole fight footage I'm not inclined to believe either guy. I will say one thing though, who would I be more willing to believe a boxer who has won titles in 2 different weight divisions and has actually defended his titles or someone that is trying to promote a fight and has never actually had a single professional bout?
Well I feel more inclined to believe the guy who looks like he went for a nice run over the guy with the puffy face who I just saw at a shot that would have knocked him out without headgear.

Last edited:
You should try and comprehend shit before you respond..

If the Cloner nutthuggers wanna cling to a clip of Conor knocking Paulie down as evidence that CLoner actually has a chnace to beat Mayweather without seeing the rest of the footage then they are the retards. Personally I'm not buying it until I can see the whole thing. Obviously they aren't going to release the footage until after the fight if ever but this vid proves nothing in my eyes

Proves Pauli is full of shit, which was the purpose behind why they released the video.

Don't forget were on sherdog, where if a fighter coughs when talking, we'll have 15 threads of why the coughs without a doubt proves that said fighter is mentally broken.

So imagine what's gonna happen with this.

So pulling your opponent down with your strong arm and missing/grazing him on the way down is a KD....
At no point does Conor ever pull, push or shove. Conor throws punches and Polly ends up on his ass. That's a knockdown.

At no point does Conor ever pull, push or shove. Conor throws punches and Polly ends up on his ass. That's a knockdown.
You're blind. What's he doing with his left hand?

aMkYeE4.png

5gLXACc.png

Last edited:
Everyone saying Paulie was shoved down should be subject to an eye exam.

He throws the left and follows it with a right uppercut and knocks Polly on his ass. You can see and hear the punches land. Are you blind and deaf?
Someone just posted this... and the video is from a Conor nuthugger.
You probably think Conor is an elite boxer so I can almost understand how you would believe what you do.

Back