Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

This is not a knock down but it is more of a knock down than a push down which is what Pauly said it was.

Conor sold false info uploading a picture where it shows Pauly being down, he knew it wasn't a clean knock down and made it look like it but Pauly put himself in a dumber situation by saying he was just pushed down by a frustrated McGrergor because he was out working him.

So if you put both bullshit statements in the balance, I think Conor's is less bullshitty (?) simply because Pauly reacted stupidly to the picture and ended up making worst bullshit.

There's also another point I want to make.

While the video is obviously NOT a knockdown, it certainly is the kind of sequence that might make a referee think it was indeed a knockdown if he doesn't see it from the right perspective, so this could very well have been called a knockdown in a fight, incorrectly but still leading to a 10-8 round most likely.

Anyway, this means absolutely nothing because the video is highly edited and obviously only showing where Conor is more impressive plus Pauly looks out of shape and is obviously not in fighting condition the way Conor is, so all that shit together means this video means shit.

Especially considering Floyd will win easy, say what you will about Floyd but sparring partner intimidation (like when Canelo started saying he was knocking out sparing partners and needed to bring out new ones) only seem to bring out a bit of fire in floyd instead of intimidating him. It wouldn't surprise me if he is even a bit more aggressive in the initial rounds. Of course, being aggressive for Floyd simply means throwing 4 or 5 more stomach jabs per round.

Still, Conor is in for a rough, rough night. If he somehow things knocking Aldo in 13 seconds and schooling out of shape Pauly in a sparing match = ready for Floyd in a boxing match, he really is fucked.

Can't wait, I know its a circus but hey, we pay money for the circus too, right? Some even pay money for dumbass pro wrestling PPV events and those are even worst because they are scripted. At least something unexpected could happen here, although I doubt it.

No boxing rules were broken.
It was clean.

The only rage here is coming from butt hurt salty little Conor hating betas who pray for his demise everyday but are devastated to learn it is him who answers their prayers.
{<Mcgoat}

Stop fighting it.
It'll go so much easier son.

You cannot push down on the back of an opponent's head/neck, let alone hit an opponent while doing so - what part of that is your tiny brain having difficulty comprehending?

Why are you so salty Conor got a knockdown? Lol

Correcting and educating dumb people about about basic rules isn't being salty. Is a parent "salty" for telling their kids not to eat paste? Eating paste and being a Conor McGregor fan clearly isn't mutually exclusive. Thank goodness for the minority of fans like myself who had parents to correct us.

I thought both guys looked tired and Paulie looked off balance and fell just from the little neck pressure. The clip is so short and hard to tell the whole picture and the ref looked like to be calling No knockdown. Why only release so little of the fight unless they were trying to edit it in someone favour?

I thought both guys looked tired and Paulie looked off balance and fell just from the little neck pressure. The clip is so short and hard to tell the whole picture and the ref looked like to be calling No knockdown. Why only release so little of the fight unless they were trying to edit it in someone favour?
Because they want to roll with the public opinion Conor is KOing world class boxers. The simple folk are eating it up.

He's a world champion boxer who has fought months ago [Not years unlike Floyd]. Conor is also supposed to be a bum who has no place in a ring with a boxing world champion.

Doesn't matter if it's a 1 second clip. He isn't even supposed to be able to land on an elite boxer let alone spark them. The boxing establishment are a bunch of morons.

You're an idiot. If prime best shape in his life mcgregor isn't able to find a fat out of shape paulie atleast once in a sparring session that would say more about Mcgregor and this matchup than anything.

Last edited:
Paulie said he lost rounds to Conor and took some good shots. That would also not count as a KD in any boxing match. So I fail to see where he lied?
He said that in the seconds leading up to the "push down", he was landing so many brutal bodyshots that McGregor forced a panic clinch and threw Paulie to the ground "out of frustration" to "catch a break". None of this happened. It was made up or just part of Paulie's concussed "I felt a tap" memory.

He lied about that, so there's no reason to trust anything he said about anything regarding the sparring sessions.

You're an idiot. If prime best shape in his life mcgregor isn't able to find a fat out of shape paulie atleast once in a sparring session that would say more about Mcgregor and this matchup than anything.
tenor.gif

Back