Conor Mcgregor vs. Tony Ferguson card.

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
All assuming that this fight is made do you guys think it would make sense to have Khabib Nurmaomedov fight on it ? Possibly vs. Kevin Lee or Edson Barboza ? Could you imagine them all at a press conference it could be all out carnage. What do you guys think ?

UFC could make some big plays here with the division heading down the line.

Heart will be in mouth for the weight cuts but if it all goes to plan could be a massive 2018.

In a perfect world we will get Conor/Tony & Khabib/Barboza at ufc 219

I think Khabib is the best 155lbs on the planet.

Used to be a big fan.

But now, fck Khabib.

Barboza Vs The Alvarez/Gaethje winner

I think Khabib is the best 155lbs on the planet.

Used to be a big fan.

But now, fck Khabib.

Barboza Vs The Alvarez/Gaethje winner
That's totally understandable. Even if it's not Khabib but another top contender Lightweight fight to keep the ball rolling. Let's face it everything Conor is in is huge business keeps other fighters names out there.

if it's on 219, let's hope Stipe's return.

Could be a good way to bring him back in the cage with a cut of the ppv %

Wouldn't surprise me if they put Tony and Conor as main

A co main as a back up plane for the ME
Aka 2 lightweights from the top 10

After that
'Fuck em' and bang a load of cheap WMMA on it
Maximum profit

All assuming that this fight is made do you guys think it would make sense to have Khabib Nurmaomedov fight on it ? Possibly vs. Kevin Lee or Edson Barboza ? Could you imagine them all at a press conference it could be all out carnage. What do you guys think ?

UFC could make some big plays here with the division heading down the line.

Heart will be in mouth for the weight cuts but if it all goes to plan could be a massive 2018.
It def would make sense as it would determine who the next challenger is. I'm pretty sure that the UFC plans on doing the trilogy w Nate next though...if Conor wins that is. I'd be surprised (pleasantly at that..) if they set up the card this way.

Khabib vs Nate or Khabib vs Gaethje
You cant go around throwing Nate's name to fight anybody else other than Mcgregor because he simply will turn the fight down. A shame really but what can you do.

You cant go around throwing Nate's name to fight anybody else other than Mcgregor because he simply will turn the fight down. A shame really but what can you do.

Nate needs to get his stock up. Khabib is coming off back surgery. Not impossible. Dropped Gaethje too, forgot about Eddie.

Nate needs to get his stock up. Khabib is coming off back surgery. Not impossible. Dropped Gaethje too, forgot about Eddie.
If he fights a contender it would be a miracle. I hope he does but i wouldn't bet on it or even entertain the idea.

Khabib vs Tiramisu in a rematch for the ages

Funny how nobody from Conors camp, or the UFC have mentioned this fight.....all Conor wrote was Tony. Everyone is assuming this fight is going to take place, and we all know what assumptions are.

Khabib has fought 3 times in the past 3.5 years. I do not want to see his name and title shot- unless he fights at least two times against top ten opponents, and shows he can make weight/not pull out of fights.

Conor vs Ferguson
DC vs Volkan
Khabib vs barboza
Yoel vs Rockhold
Condit vs Magny

Weidman vs Jacare
Cruz vs Rivera
Jury vs Glenn
Saki vs Roundtree
Calvillo vs Esparza

Smolka vs Nicolau

Conor is gonna be protected from any "real" fight and will face Diaz again. THey can't have their cash cow get beaten since Honda isn't able to bring in the funds like she used to due to getting brutally exposed

Back