Conor McGregor wannabe James Gallagher gets his mouth shut in style.

Dude was sipping his own Kool-Aid a little too much and paid the price, there's only one Conor, and he's nowhere near the striker to have the same kind of Bravado that Conor does.

There's only one Conor McGregor, back to the drawing board for sunny boy.

Just watched this fight on DVR and Bandejas made quick work after dropping Gallahur, aggressive but calculated finish.

Ricky might be the guy to keep an eye on, big for 135 with reach, he seemed really composed for a guy in his first big fight. Trains with some of the bigger names fighting out NJ as well.

Last edited:
Isn't this kid mostly a grappler? Seems like he got a little attention and went full Ronda.

Wonder how Kavanagh feels about almost all of his guys getting stopped in the first round these days <45>

He’s still super young, an early setback and nothing else.

Mini McGregor has terrible self preservation instinct. Just stood there and banged. At least try to panic wrassle so you can get tapped the F out like Conor did.

Kid was talking about being 2 division Bellator champ a few days ago too, LMAO.
If you're going to try to be like McGregor, then start training boxing from the time you are a kid. McGregor had stand up before he walked thru the doors at SBG. Fighting is a craft and many forget McGregor's antics w/ the fact that he has arguably the best stand up in MMA history. Gallagher has crap stand up, meh wrestling and is just good at Jiu Jitsu.

Yeah that was rewarding to watch, he was changed man post fight.

<Goldie11>

He fucked up going up in weight and thinking he’s a world class boxer.

He’s not just from Ireland. He trains at sbg with Conor. He also talks on the mic, exactly like Conor. And what I just found out via this thread, he’s even stole Conor’s whole weigh in shtick.
to add a little extra.

"we're not here to take part; we're here to take over. - Conor.

"I'm not here to play games; I'm here to change the game." - Gallagher.

I'll try to find where he said that, but i know for a fact that he did.

There's only one Conor McGregor, and there's no fighter better
And he's going to knock out Khabib Nurmagomedov
So Khabib watch out 'cause the Irish are coming
You can talk all you want, buy you'll do nothin' …
<DisgustingHHH>

to add a little extra.

"we're not here to take part; we're here to take over. - Conor.

"I'm not here to play games; I'm here to change the game." - Gallagher.

I'll try to find where he said that, but i know for a fact that he did.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Someone needs to make a gif of Gallagher getting in his face then getting his ass kicked ala Ninja v Bonello.

If you're going to try to be like McGregor, then start training boxing from the time you are a kid. McGregor had stand up before he walked thru the doors at SBG. Fighting is a craft and many forget McGregor's antics w/ the fact that he has arguably the best stand up in MMA history. Gallagher has crap stand up, meh wrestling and is just good at Jiu Jitsu.
Lmfaooooo McGregor “best stand up in mma history”

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I feel kinda bad for the kid. He legitimately looks up to Conor and wants to be like him. Understandable considering he grew up with him and probably idolized him long before any of us even knew who Conor was. But Bellator played him big time. They fed him a couple of cans and he thought his shit didn’t stink. They finally gave him a real fight and dude got flattened quick. This is a pretty solid case of a delusional fighter. You have to be a little delusional to be a great fighter, but you also have to realize when you’re fighting straight bums. Gallagher fought only bums to this point. Case in point look what happened last night.

Lmfaooooo McGregor “best stand up in mma history”

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Said 'arguably', home fry. That isn't really a controversial statement at all, or by any stretch of the imagination. It is even being written about again and again as this fight is being discussed: goat striker vs goat grappler.

Who do you think has better? Aldo? Andy? GSP? Mighty Mouse? That is why it is 'arguable , because they could all be put in the argument.

What I find hilarious no offence to James but he lives in Northern Ireland, his carrying a flag that is Republic of Ireland flag. He was born into a state that has been separated from the Republic for 100 years. It like saying a Canadian is American because they border each other.

Gallagher is a prime example a prime example you should just keep your mouth shut and don't talk trash until the audience actually cares about you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back