Conor McGregor 'willing to take cut price deal just to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov'.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-12373125

Conor McGregor is willing to forgo a big pay day for the chance to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, it has been reported.

usa_today_9672819.0.jpg

The UFC star is reportedly keen to get back inside the octagon and is prepared to 'fight for peanuts' if given his shot at Lightweight champion Khabib.

A source close to Conor’s camp revealed The Notorious “has never wanted a fight as much in his life”, who report the fighter is playing to make up with boss UFC Dana White and make the fight happen, the Irish Sun reports.

“Conor is trying to do everything he possibly can to get back into the cage and wants Khabib no matter what it takes.

He has never wanted a fight so much. He doesn’t care about the money for once, he just wants to get this guy one on one as he feels this whole situation was caused by him and he wants to make him pay.

He would take this fight on for peanuts, he wants to make it happen.”

Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

/

The Notorious was charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief following an incident in New York before a UFC event.

McGregor returns to court on June 14th to discover his fate after the incident.

Yah.
Fuck that guy with his no title defenses and all of his manufactured look at me drama

Probably only asking for 50 million and a yacht full of coke.

What fighting spirit.

How predictable. Now that he's facing a shit load of legal issues and probably some sort of suspension, he all the sudden wants to fight guys!

Will believe it when I see it.

dana-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

This topic is boring the shit out of me. For how many years are we going to discuss the same stuff over and over in circles?

Cool. Hope he means it. He's got some legal issues to resolve first. Let's see if he says the same thing when that's done.

Finally, a loophole around his ego.

He gets to cave without too much damage thanks to the bus angle

Irish Mirror is awful. Really low level newspaper. Feel free to disregard everything they print.

Acting big for an Irish gutter rag

That's as brave as it gets for Mcnugget these days

If that's true then fuck him, make him wait (he's gonna have to wait anyhow), meanwhile let Khabib and Dustin fight in Sept please.

Did I say fuck Conor already? More is usually better than less anyway, so fuck Conor and his bullshit.

Last edited:
Until he has signed to fight I no longer give a toss.

Talk after you sign the contract conor..

yeah, lets give the guy who didnt defend a title in over 700+ days a title shot...

Back