Conor McGregor 'willing to take cut price deal just to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov'.

This could be more to do with needing the UFCs help to keep his Visa etc, if he wants to fight he will make the UFC money, so they will pull whatever strings they can to keep his ass in the US.

that conor lawyers job to get charges drop but if government says cant get a visa than there nothing ufc can do.

Yea i'm sure the UFC simply isn't making the fight that you're offering to take a paycut to have...
Sounds legit.

People scoff at this but forget that you do not become the only champ champ in history without an insane competition, drive and self determination inside of you. And naturally he blames Khabib, and likely the UFC too, and the only way to get them back is to get the belt/kill their blossoming star and become alpha again. Conor popping Khabib's cherry, taking that 0, will hurt Khabib more than any thing the law can do to Conor.

Khabib was also the second most searched fighter last year, he is undoubtedly a blossoming star, and that means that he is competition to not only Conor's legacy but his present.

I've said it back in 2014 and I will say it again: Conor vs Khabib will be the biggest fight in UFC history, the MayPac in their prime, and will replace Jones DC and CC Fedor as the biggest fight to real fans.

to bad conor to scared to fight him.

I don't cuck myself by caring about another man's finances. The Floyd "fight" is totally unrelated to MMA.

You live off of "HE WILL" or other what if scenarios. That's fine, be a nuthugger all you want. But that doesn't change that you cannot go around saying HERR DERR HE FIGHTS WHOEVER WHENEVER when he's ducked out on defending a belt since first becoming a champion.

Lol who says cuck, you really are 15.

I'm not praising how much money he has but it is simple, someone who fights for money and hits a payday like he has will not be jumping to go through another grueling training camp and getting hit in the face again.

You wouldn't understand that because you have the mental capacity of a child. Also the mayweather fight was still a fight bud, he went through a training camp and boxed mayweather. Mma or not it was still a fight that took time to prepare for. You not counting it just shows how much you will reach to discredit it.

I would make sure to tag you when the Khabib vs Conor fight is made, but I don't care enough about you to do that. You will see tho.

Lol who says cuck, you really are 15.

I'm not praising how much money he has but it is simple, someone who fights for money and hits a payday like he has will not be jumping to go through another grueling training camp and getting hit in the face again.

You wouldn't understand that because you have the mental capacity of a child. Also the mayweather fight was still a fight bud, he went through a training camp and boxed mayweather. Mma or not it was still a fight that took time to prepare for. You not counting it just shows how much you will reach to discredit it.

I would make sure to tag you when the Khabib vs Conor fight is made, but I don't care enough about you to do that. You will see tho.

You're saying a whole bunch of shit that you're probably really into but none of it changes that you still cannot say he fights anyone they put infront of him because he literally has not faced a contender since becoming champion.

That's the only point I made to you before you threw your little "LEAVE CONOR ALONE HE MADE 100 BILLION DOLLARS!!1!1" hissy fit

You're saying a whole bunch of shit that you're probably really into but none of it changes that you still cannot say he fights anyone they put infront of him because he literally has not faced a contender since becoming champion.

That's the only point I made to you before you threw your little "LEAVE CONOR ALONE HE MADE 100 BILLION DOLLARS!!1!1" hissy fit

Once again, reading comprehension.

I can tell you really struggle with that.

There is no reason, at all, why he'd have to take a pay cut if he were to fight. Most of his earnings are from PPV points.
I'd be more interested in the fight actually being able to be booked, with all his legal problems and pissing off an athletic commission.

Sounds like ↓↓↓

LMgs3xU.gif

Conor haters are 24/7

Insufferable.

Then when they're wrong ( like almost every time they say shit) they never admit it.

Once again, reading comprehension.

I can tell you really struggle with that.

Of course you can. No way you're just feeling threatened on behalf of Conor and feel the need to randomly try and insult people who don't slurp him up like you.

Conor haters are 24/7

Insufferable.

Then when they're wrong ( like almost every time they say shit) they never admit it.

That's cool but Conor nuthuggers have been adamantly saying he's gonna take a fight any minute now for two years and get defensive as fuck when people question when that minute is coming lmao

That's cool but Conor nuthuggers have been adamantly saying he's gonna take a fight any minute now for two years and get defensive as fuck when people question when that minute is coming lmao

<BWRDodged>

Uh huh

Of course you can. No way you're just feeling threatened on behalf of Conor and feel the need to randomly try and insult people who don't slurp him up like you.

Says someone who insults a guy who has fought champions in multiple weight classes as well as fought injured and also fought many short notice replacements in the blink of an eye.

Sounds like someone who is afraid to fight to me.

the difference between most khabib fans and most conor fans, is majority of khabib fans actually wanna see this fight, majority of conor fans come uo with reasons why conor hasn't signed to do it.
Exactly this.

Says someone who insults a guy who has fought champions in multiple weight classes as well as fought injured and also fought many short notice replacements in the blink of an eye.

Sounds like someone who is afraid to fight to me.

Lmao you consider pointing out that he hasn't defended a belt as insulting him?

Point proven. You're delusional. Ignore time.

Lmao you consider pointing out that he hasn't defended a belt as insulting him?

Point proven. You're delusional. Ignore time.

I never said that, once again reading comprehension.

Man you are dense.

Btw Conor will fight Khabib, and you will look like an idiot.

Back