Conor McGregor with Vladimir Putin!!!

Nice strawman. All Conor had to do was say no thanks.

Unsurprisingly though, he acted like the low life that he is by falling into his celebrity whoring routine.

I'm starting to wonder if the majority here even know what Putin has done.

Oh please lol this holier than thou bullshit.

Putin can go to hell. Most of the citizens in russia are living below poverty line. Broke and starving while the few at the top have everything. This is true for most of the world but Russia is at the top of corruption. conor is just a attention whore nothing more nothing less. If I were him, I would stay retired.

Have you ever been to Russia? Amazing the garbage people believe ..... I’ve been there a dozen times for work: more people are “broke and starving” in the USA.

You have to remember, Conor used to be on public welfare. He'll always spend his life feeling innately inferior to others. Perhaps that's why he's accomplished so much, a deep desire to forget that he used to suck on the public tit for survival.
survival my ass. he isn't from a third world country.

Putin's bodyguard to Conor - "don't do that or else"

Putin to bodyguard - "you'll fookin' do nootin'"

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-artem-lobov-header-1068x566.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-8.18.45-pm.jpg
icon-52.jpg

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

#Obsessed

What he said about Putin is embarrassing if he truly believes that. Putin is a vile human being.

Have you ever been to Russia? Amazing the garbage people believe ..... I’ve been there a dozen times for work: more people are “broke and starving” in the USA.

Amazing is correct. You beeen there a few times probably in a city in very limited environment. I lived there and saw with my own eyes how people live. Been in US for 19 years and you are very delusional or ignorant to even average compare quality of life.

Amazing is correct. You beeen there a few times probably in a city in very limited environment. I lived there and saw with my own eyes how people live. Been in US for 19 years and you are very delusional or ignorant to even average compare quality of life.

Maybe 19 years ago (Russia changed a lot in the last decade) or maybe living in the far reaches of Siberia or in small rural communities, but today in the cities - not just Moscow or StP - there is far less poverty and more opportunities than in many equivalent cities in the USA. I’m there several times each year and travel around quite a bit.

Oh man, I've beem waiting for this thread to pop up and it does not disappoint. Props to conor for bringing the circus to sherdog even when he ain't fighting.

Stay a pathetic bum. I love nothing more than for you to waste all your time defending someone who doesn't know you exist
Once again, the irony is remarkable. You spend an inordinate amount of time, and energy on Conor McGregor

No doubt telling Conor that he'll personally guarantee his safety in Russia and Eastern Europe for all the shit talking he is going to do about Khabib and Russia but his price is Artem.

He has to give up Mr. short arms

Back