Conor McGregor with Vladimir Putin!!!

"This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him. "
140718_infographic_malaysia_160d012b068862e9379de9e01b78a72f.fit-2000w.jpg

00016c42d9de1532afb001.jpg

Thanks Putin for killing so many western bastards!

Khabib has invited Michael Higgins to train with him next week. Kind of childish trying to steal each others leaders, but at least its safer than riding the bus while Conor is around.

Higgins has agreed, he likes to fuck with people, kind of why he became a polititian.

220px-President_Higgins%27s_visit_FINIRISH_BATT_HQ%2C_Lebanon_%28cropped%29.jpg

I cant confirm any of this.

Passed this guy in Galway city centre years ago, he’s 4ft tall and 127 years old........Khabib by UD

"This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him. "

Was this established or just hearsay? I remember this was during the heat of crimea issue.

The media here had a fit when he praised Putin as a great leader.

Being in power a long time does not make you any less of a leader.

Lots has changed under Putin of course you can't say it is all him behind every decision that's ridiculous.

Was this established or just hearsay? I remember this was during the heat of crimea issue.

142. SIS informed us that “all three Russian intelligence services are tasked with carrying out ‘information operations’ [which] goes beyond promulgating the Russian perspective and includes the creating and propagation of forgeries and falsehoods”. One obvious area is Ukraine, where:

Russia conducts information warfare on a massive scale... An early example of this was a hugely intensive, multi-channel propaganda effort to persuade the world that Russia bore no responsibility for the shooting down of [Malaysian Airlines flight] MH-17 (an outright falsehood: we know beyond any reasonable doubt that the Russian military supplied and subsequently recovered the missile launcher).

It was him personally shooting the plane down?

Will you be this ambitous pointing out the wrongdoings by other leaders/countries too?

Only a dumbass idiot would be a fan of Putin.

Should be embarrassed to take a picture with that coccksucker

Will you be this ambitous pointing out the wrongdoings by other leaders/countries too?

You think it is nothing wrong to deny responsibility for killing more than 200 EU citizens? Shame on you

"Russia conducts information warfare on a massive scale... An early example of this was a hugely intensive, multi-channel propaganda effort to persuade the world that Russia bore no responsibility for the shooting down of [Malaysian Airlines flight] MH-17 (an outright falsehood: we know beyond any reasonable doubt that the Russian military supplied and subsequently recovered the missile launcher). "

Bin Laden & 9/11, Bush & Iraq, Obama & Syria, Putin & this plane

Morality, politics, number of casualties matter not. Blood of the innocents is on their hands.

Mankind's history has plenty of massacre amd genocide for every world leader to have some fun.

You think it is nothing wrong to deny responsibility for killing more than 200 EU citizens? Shame on you

"Russia conducts information warfare on a massive scale... An early example of this was a hugely intensive, multi-channel propaganda effort to persuade the world that Russia bore no responsibility for the shooting down of [Malaysian Airlines flight] MH-17 (an outright falsehood: we know beyond any reasonable doubt that the Russian military supplied and subsequently recovered the missile launcher). "

So the army supplied the separatists to shot down a civilian airplane? That was Putin's plan in the whole Ukraine debacle?

Putin is far from perfect but he's a saint compared to someone like Hillary Clinton, yet how many of you sanctimonious crybabies in this thread voted for her?

Putin must be feeling great.

He went from having McGregor kiss his ass at the World Cup to having Trump basically suck his dick on a world stage.

Last edited:

When have Western leaders being harangued to claim responsibility for soldiers committing atrocities in Afghanistan and Iraq? I don't really want to play a game of 'which country killed more innocent civilians' as it's distasteful as fuck, but don't think the Western world is an international law abiding part of the world.

I would believe that Putin armed the separatists, and that they shot down the plane. We'll probably never know if it was done intentionally or whether they thought it was an unidentified military plane. But did you ever ask yourself; if they knew that was a civilian plane why would they shoot it down? Ask yourself as well why 18 of the 19 hijackers on 911 were Saudi's and nothing was done to the country in terms of sanctions or military action.

When have Western leaders being harangued to claim responsibility for soldiers committing atrocities in Afghanistan and Iraq? I don't really want to play a game of 'which country killed more innocent civilians' as it's distasteful as fuck, but don't think the Western world is an international law abiding part of the world.

I would believe that Putin armed the separatists, and that they shot down the plane. We'll probably never know if it was done intentionally or whether they thought it was an unidentified military plane. But did you ever ask yourself; if they knew that was a civilian plane why would they shoot it down? Ask yourself as well why 18 of the 19 hijackers on 911 were Saudi's and nothing was done to the country in terms of sanctions or military action.
When western people commit war crimes in other parts of the world, other people won't say "hey! we do the same. Don't blame the west!". This person is from an EU country and he made excuses for Putin who killed his people. Lame

Putin is far from perfect but he's a saint compared to someone like Hillary Clinton, yet how many of you sanctimonious crybabies in this thread voted for her?
He bullies his neighbours with lethal force, is a mass killer of civilians in Syria, intimidates and kill journalists willy nilly.

He is an absolute monster.

He bullies his neighbours with lethal force, is a mass killer of civilians in Syria, intimidates and kill journalists willy nilly.

He is an absolute monster.
do you get your first hand informations from late night comedians? it seem so...

Back