Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor McGregor's incredible success outside the cage has continued after his new clothing line sold out in just 24 hours, it has been reported.
The tailor behind the new range revealed that McGregor is set for another big payday after his new clothing collection flew off the shelves.
The Dubliner will also release a line of suits in November which is expected to net the UFC star another huge windfall.
The 'Drop 1 Look Book' collection from August McGregor saw the release of limited edition t-shirts, hoodies and caps, which sold out less than a day after going on sale.
The tailor behind the line, David August Heil, said the incredible sales came even without a big promotional push.
He told the Irish Sun: “Our audience is seriously committed and loyal.
“We sold out of a couple of styles within the first 24 hours of launching the site and we didn’t really promote it other than our immediate followers and Conor’s fanbase.”

The master tailor also teased some big future releases, which will include the August McGregor line of suits due to come on the market from next month.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufcnews-clothing-khabib-13418629

0_Screen-Shot-2018-09-30-at-122858.png

I hear all clothing in his line runs 2 sizes small.

14020912104_c8dfe5c1e7_c.jpg

CNXMrnZVAAAF2Lf.jpg

blazer-crew-neck-t-shirt-dress-pants-large-30608.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao what a shitty looking t shirt. 2018s version of the Tapout bros from 06

Wait until Khabib brings out his line of clothes all his new Instagram followers will flock to buy it ....

Will there be October McGregor?

But Conor lost his popularity when he lost against Khabib they said..

I brought a tshirt, it's brilliant. Lovely fabric, loving the material they have used.

I feel like a boss when I put it on

I got a kick out of the name. It's pretentious and yet also sounds like something a meathead would come up with. McGregor is like a way more successful Troy Duffy.

Tbh I would of hoped for some clean paisley polos and bits, but alas, no cigar.

I don't know if I wanna buy that Tshirt, fabric looks entirely too tough, projecting arms at weird angles and making it difficult for them to fold down and rest alongside the body.

Maybe it's the fake lat syndrome (1st pic).

Last edited:
Good for him. Hopefully, he continues to make a crazy amount of cash outside of MMA and stops making a mockery of the sport.

Everybody is happy with a retired and filthy rich Conor.

Back