Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

"The Conor fad is over! His stock has totally plummeted cause he lost to a guy everyone else loses to! Its over I tell ya!"

Meanwhile, in reality, he is on stage with Migos, hanging with Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, and selling out his whiskey and clothing line. This is all AFTER the Khabib loss. No fucks given, no star power lost. Conor bless your bum souls.
Succint, and honest. I like it

Despite getting his ass kicked for 18 minutes straight Conor is still winning and triggering.

Curt came out of that Gaming Software Co. just fine it was the taxpayers of New Hampshire who got stuck with a 65 million dollar bill.
I thought he lost something on the order of 52 million. Like his entire savings. Is that not true?

you fucking weirdos have basically turned this into a Kardashian thing. Doesn't matter he gets his ass kicked, y'all gargle his nuts cause of money and Instagram nonsense LOL

you fucking weirdos have basically turned this into a Kardashian thing. Doesn't matter he gets his ass kicked, y'all gargle his nuts cause of money and Instagram nonsense LOL
Sure. It has nothing to do with his meteoric rise in the UFC, dethroning the arguable P4P GOAT in 13 seconds, being the first to hold 2 world titles, and having the largest grossing PPVs in history.
Im leaving a ton out, but hey, so are you

0_Screen-Shot-2018-09-30-at-122858.png
LOL he has no respect for his fans. Look at the markup on generic t-shirts and hats for the people that love him. Didn't he also charge his fans to listen to an interview of his?

Good for him. I can't hate on any of the celebs that do this. You had Jessica Simpson, the Kardashians and all kinds of people just make tons of banks putting their name on shit for dumb people to consume.

I thought he lost something on the order of 52 million. Like his entire savings. Is that not true?
Curt did lose 50 million trying to save the company after they lost the loan guaranteed by the taxpayers of NH. He was still a millionaire and is worth nearly 2 million today with a job that pays 2.5 million per year.

Nope. But youre an inch from being banned

Maybe I will take you with me Conortard. I've been owning you and every Conortard here ever since Khabib destroyed and humiliated Conor.

Maybe you will get banned before me. You Conor cheerleaders have been easily triggered, it only takes a couple of gifs... and we have dozens of gifs of Khabib emasculating Conor.

Maybe I will take you with me Conortard. I've been owning you and every Conortard here ever since Khabib destroyed and humiliated Conor.

Maybe you will get banned before me. You Conor cheerleaders have been easily triggered, it only takes a couple of gifs... and we have dozens of gifs of Khabib emasculating Conor.
Once again, and Ive done this about 3 times today.
you conor haters keep saying things like "triggered", and "shook"
Take a second to read what you just wrote. You are off your rocker. Youre a joke

Despite getting his ass kicked for 18 minutes straight Conor is still winning and triggering.

He is no fighter anymore, that's for sure. Good riddance. May he take his retarded fans with him to TMZ and other shitty celebrity forums..

Once again, and Ive done this about 3 times today.
you conor haters keep saying things like "triggered", and "shook"
Take a second to read what you just wrote. You are off your rocker. Youre a joke

LOL, good one clown. Now fuck off and go buy a Conor T-shirt.

This is amazing, I personally thought most of the looks weren't even very good. Conor is just winning at everything. Imagine when they get more established and start putting out better stuff, it may pass Gucci!

Dollar store quality clothing with lame prints clearly targeted at beta manlets.

Affliction in 2018 is more appealing.

I like the T that says "When I say something is going to happen, it's going to happen!"

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

conorknockdown.gif

There something about khabib run at Conor makes me laugh everytime. He looks a small chubby kid who looks his legs are stuck in the mud.

Back