Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

This is trash. So August Mcgregor is basically the same level as the clothing dudes sell out of the trunks of cars, or like those tfatk or luke thomas t-shirts.

Conor McGregor's incredible success outside the cage has continued after his new clothing line sold out in just 24 hours, it has been reported.
The tailor behind the new range revealed that McGregor is set for another big payday after his new clothing collection flew off the shelves.
The Dubliner will also release a line of suits in November which is expected to net the UFC star another huge windfall.
The 'Drop 1 Look Book' collection from August McGregor saw the release of limited edition t-shirts, hoodies and caps, which sold out less than a day after going on sale.
The tailor behind the line, David August Heil, said the incredible sales came even without a big promotional push.
He told the Irish Sun: “Our audience is seriously committed and loyal.
“We sold out of a couple of styles within the first 24 hours of launching the site and we didn’t really promote it other than our immediate followers and Conor’s fanbase.”

The master tailor also teased some big future releases, which will include the August McGregor line of suits due to come on the market from next month.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufcnews-clothing-khabib-13418629

claYKNS.jpg

Bunch of fucking hethens to buy an Irish dude's suit .... Italian .... maybe Siwss but thats it.

If it sold out then the run was tiny. Just a PR ploy.

Shitty rail booze and shitty clothes, not much to see there.

At least whiskey botle looks nice and I wouldnt mind to have it on my drink table and for taste and I dont know since it is sold out and I dont know if it is even available in Croatia , and clothes also looks nice

Any McGregor news seems like it was written by Trump.

"The best whisky EVER!"
"Flying of the shelves!"
"All SOLD OUT!"
"Couldn't get one even if I wanted now!"

Imagine Conor posting on twitter

Build that wall

It’s just t shirts and hats? I thought they made suits or something.

They sold some T-shirts, whoop dee do

Blue lipppsssssss line of coke mirrors coming soon

56 bucks on a t-shirt!?

Ugh.... the only thing i'll say is that Mcg will expect people to buy his stuff because it's sponsored or created by him, once he retires his value will drop because fighters need to fight to stay relevant, he expects everyone will remember him...

are these just irish morons buying this shit or morons outside of ireland?

Jeez it looks horrible and lol @ the prices
This is some Gucci or DG type stuff: buy regular tee shirts for ten cents, print some graphics on it, say it is an elite brand (even tho it is the same tee shirt that you buy at the dollar store) and hope shallow people will spend a copious amount. It looks like it is working. Surprised Conor got this deal, seeing as how he works with Reebok/under UFC contract.

pfff. I'm gonna get something from Khabib's clothing line.

I brought a tshirt, it's brilliant. Lovely fabric, loving the material they have used.

I feel like a boss when I put it on
wow ,that shit makes you feel like boss ?
exactly what do expect from a nuthugger

Big McGregor fan, would no touch any of that fucking shit:
Edit: having said that, what an amazing achievement from a business standpoint, no promotion and his shit blows up in a day. he very well may become a billionaire.

UFC fighters take note, you broke bums.

Back