Conor McGregor's new clothing line August McGregor sells out in just 24 hours

Good for him. Hopefully, he continues to make a crazy amount of cash outside of MMA and stops making a mockery of the sport.

Everybody is happy with a retired and filthy rich Conor.
ya khabib made the sport look real good.

This is some Gucci or DG type stuff: buy regular tee shirts for ten cents, print some graphics on it, say it is an elite brand (even tho it is the same tee shirt that you buy at the dollar store) and hope shallow people will spend a copious amount. It looks like it is working. Surprised Conor got this deal, seeing as how he works with Reebok/under UFC contract.
I do agree. I like some Gucci/Supreme stuff, though I don't own any, but yes, a lot of the time it's basic stuff priced waaaay too high. I'd be dumb enough to buy a supreme hoodie. I think Conor's stuff looks pretty grotesque tbh.. it woldn't be as bad if the designs were better.

Big McGregor fan, would no touch any of that fucking shit:
Edit: having said that, what an amazing achievement from a business standpoint, no promotion and his shit blows up in a day. he very well may become a billionaire.

UFC fighters take note, you broke bums.

Not if he gets mauled again in the rematch.

A good portion of the guys in this thread are going to have to let their fathers know they like other men, and when they do it will bum their fathers out for quite some time.

Tight cropped pants. what the fuck.

I hear all clothing in his line runs 2 sizes small.

14020912104_c8dfe5c1e7_c.jpg

CNXMrnZVAAAF2Lf.jpg

blazer-crew-neck-t-shirt-dress-pants-large-30608.jpg

Yes it is funny his pants ripped but you're fooling yourself if you don't think he's the best dressed fighter in MMA. The slim fit tailored look is in. The baggy suits from the early 2000s is what middling income 9-5ers wear for the fleeting semblance of respectability.

Best selling t shirt in the entire catalogue. Practice what you preach
TOEnHYtFEjVYmkPlbyvFB1SF4Ho9M9Ym-24.jpg

It says a couple items sold out..... that don't even mean much maybe they didn't make alot... Honestly though......I was expecting something better then this....

I do agree. I like some Gucci/Supreme stuff, though I don't own any, but yes, a lot of the time it's basic stuff priced waaaay too high. I'd be dumb enough to buy a supreme hoodie. I think Conor's stuff looks pretty grotesque tbh.. it woldn't be as bad if the designs were better.
I think David August is trying to pierce thru to the next level, and using Conor as a launch pad. He is well renowned but not in the tier of Armani, Gucci, etc. It was actually a brilliant business move on his behalf to ally himself with an MMA fighter that had yet to headline a pay per view. If Conor got smoked at 189, toast by Aldo, he never would have never had this reach.
Not many designers are chomping at the bit to ally with any MMA fighters.

What does this mean?

Americans don’t wear tailored suits, they wear oversized, massive shoulder padded monstrosities... I think that’s what he means. Not that I’m a fan of McGregors style but America isn’t known for its sharp suits.

These are the same donks who are buying his shit he is selling. Weather it's his shit whiskey or clothing:

Conor-McGregor-fan-gets-KNOCKED-OUT-after-UFC-229-descends-into-chaos-as-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-jumps-out-of-Octagon-to-attack-Irishman%E2%80%99s-team.jpg

Its "whether" not "weather" you fucking retard. did you graduate highschool?

Back