Conor McGregor's secret weapon revealed

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His diet.

You might be thinking.. heh, that's it?

Health is wealth. 80% of your immune system is your gut.

His gut feeling is on another level, which explains his insanely accurate predictions.

Grass-fed meats, organic fruits and veggies, and fish. That's it. No processed sugar / food is allowed in his home. This is YEAR ROUND. A full time fighter who's always in shape

Then you have these other part time journeymen fighters fattening up eating pizza and drinking cocacola in between fights never being able to take short notice fights.

Good points. And whippits and cocaine speed up the metabolism, as well - so it's a truly brilliant mix for fitness.

Pretty sure it's his self belief.

Diet is important too, however. Just ask Hendricks.

His diet.

His gut feeling is on another level, which explains his insanely accurate predictions.

Grass-fed meats, organic fruits and veggies, and fish. That's it. No processed sugar / food is allowed in his home. This is YEAR ROUND. A full time fighter who's always in shape

Then you have these other part time journeymen fighters fattening up eating pizza and drinking cocacola in between fights never being able to take short notice fights.
I eat pizza at least 2 times a week. 6 feet 170 with 4 pack. 6 packs are for crack heads and teenager's

"His big Irish ballsack."

ZHXbriL.gif

Last edited:
You actually make an important point. People bring up Mendes being out of shape in that short notice fight. Tough fucking luck, you'd never catch Conor that out of shape. Its on Mendes if he fattened up and let his cardio go to shit, unprofessional.

He really gassed because Conor kicked him in the stomach 95 times though.

His diet.

Thats why he was useless against vegan diaz

His diet.

Yeah, I would agree actually.

I've been studying nutrition for 8+ years, It's my thing.

Conor Is clearly a dude who eats well / takes care of his body better than most In this sport.

There is a lot you can discern just from looking at someone.

That said, having a LEGIT diet and high level conditioning aren't necessarily synonymous.

You actually make an important point. People bring up Mendes being out of shape in that short notice fight. Tough fucking luck, you'd never catch Conor that out of shape. Its on Mendes if he fattened up and let his cardio go to shit, unprofessional.

He really gassed because Conor kicked him in the stomach 95 times though.

So mendes lost because he gassed from being fat but really it was conor kicking him that made him gas? You seem very confused. Isn't it conor that always gasses, even when he has a full fight camp?

I dread to see what kind of baffled nonsense you will reply with

I eat pizza at least 2 times a week. 6 feet 170 with 4 pack. 6 packs are for crack heads and teenager's
You can eat like shit and still be In shape.

Having a 4-6 pack or being ripped / muscular doesn't mean you're healthy.

common misconception being that being physically fit / exercising often means you're healthy at a deeper level.

Sorry, no. That Is only achieved through having your diet on POINT and all the bases covered.

Exercise / physical fitness is Important but still only a small fraction of what you need to be truly healthy.

His diet.

how does alcohol fit into that

Yeah I'm sure he's keeping up on the diet after making 100mil
<YeahOKJen>

Back