Conor never asked for easy fights or money fights like these other posers

Could have easily posted Im a filthy idiot, conor nuthugger, and we wouldnt have to read that mess. Fucking tool.

What Tyrone and some of these other guys dont get is that Conor did exactly the opposite of what they are doing.

Aldo was a killer. He wasnt an easy fight or a money fight. Nobody bought aldo ppv's.

Mendes wasnt a draw and conor fought him on 2 weeks notice.

RDA was a killer at the time at 155 and nobody bought his ppv's.

Nate Diaz never sold ppvs and COnor fought him on 2 weeks notice.

Conor always went after the toughest guys and slept them.

COnor didnt chase the money fight. He went after killers and Conor became the money fight.

FLoyds ppv before conor barely sold 400k buys. Floyd went after the money fight which was Conor.

Conor made money but again boxing floyd was a tough fight. Certainly not easy.

Case after case Conor went after the toughest fights and for the most part beat their ass.

That's the blueprint.

Not the crying like a baby blueprint that Tyrone and some of these other guys are doing. calling out easy fights and all this other nonsense.

These guys cant even hold Conors Jock Strap.

He used an IV for years to fight in a lower weight division, against guys 5 inches shorter than him. Mendes just rolled off a couch, Diaz was on a party boat, Eddie was arguably the most mediocre 'champ' in history, and Mayweather was a win win situation for him.

So, yeah, he's all about the big challenges.

Floyd's PPV's before Conor barely broke 400k?

I guess there's not much point to even breaking it down for you.
First, learn what a misquote is.

Second, make sure you know the difference between singularity and plurality.

Then, once you've done both of those things, you'll be in a position to start breaking it down DX-style if that's what suits you.

I found it amusing when Woodley talked about needing to be a shit talker to be a star in the UFC.

He tried to describe himself in a previous interview as a family man with values, an actor, from Da Hood and always respectful - I have heard folk in interviews that work with him on FOX say he's a nice bloke - but he was talking shit on Twitter not so long ago. And it involved his then pal, Colvington and Pendred going at it. Be curious to know if he deleted those Tweets.

Why doesn't he do what Holloway is trying to do and try to get a UFC event in whatever part of America he comes from. I think some of the damage was done when he chose to sit out for a year-ish and wait for a title shot.

He just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper for himself.

Tyson defend multiple times against stone cold killers

sure if Conan could defend 2-3 times atleast against Killers then I would be quiet
Why doesn't he come back to fight the interim champion then?
At least the other champs ATTEMPTED to defend their belt.

Defend or vacate.
Guys, try and stay on-topic.

It's especially bad when you change the subject just to stay "defend or vacate", which was never a good thing to say, and has been said thousands of times already. Plus, your posts are all near-identical to each other. How proud of yourself can you be when you're the third person to say a bad thing? Have some self-respect.

No, he just refuses any and all fights where he could potentially lose a belt.
What fight did he refuse?

edit: And could you contribute to the thread please? You've just changed the topic like those I quoted above.

Conor has cemented his legacy as an all time great but he should defend or vacate.

How can you still be a fan of a fighter that doesn't fight is beyond me.

At least admit you follow him because he is famous and are no different than a Kardashian family fan.

He used an IV for years to fight in a lower weight division, against guys 5 inches shorter than him.

How do you know he used IV's for years? He's never missed weight at FW and it's not some sort of anomaly that a fighter cuts a decent chunk of weight to fight in their division. See Cormier, Cerrone, Diaz, Rockhold, Nurmagomedov and others.

Look at Holloway. He's 3 inches taller than him. Oh, wait, I forgot Holloway was only 14 when they fought.

It's funny how the whole height, weight, reach, etc becomes a factor after the fights.

No camp Mendes = easy fight.

Aldo = Killer champion. Greatest win.

RDA = the chance to win a new belt without risking his own.

No camp Nate = easy fight, still lost it.

Full camp Nate = became the money fight because Conor lost the first. Again, his belt not in line.

Eddie = see RDA above.

Floyd = money fight where everybody with half a brain knew he would lose while making millions anyway. Serves as an excuse to duck the killers at 155.

It's crystal clear Conor only takes risky fights when he has everything to win and nothing to lose.

PS.: Tyron's lame attempts at hand picking opponents and whining while doing it are even worse. At least Conor fights exciting.
"No camp Mendes" is still Chad Mendes. Conor had a torn knee. He injured it twice in those few months. He had the option of pulling out and rescheduling the Aldo fight. Yet, he chose to fight with a severe injury, against the worst possible style matchup, having done a record amount of pre-fight media, with as much weight on his shoulders as any fighter in history.

Conor already considered himself lightweight champion. He'd consider it a huge loss had he lost to RDA. He doesn't play the game of rankings like most fans do. The best fighter is the best fighter. It'd have been much easier to sit back and fight the much smaller Frankie Edgar, or guys he's already beaten in Jose or Max. Other champions refused the opportunity to go up in the past, preferring the option of staying in their comfort zone. Jones coulda fought at HW, Anderson at LHW, GSP at MW, Aldo at LW. They all had their opportunities. There's a reason why Conor was the first. It took Bisping winning the belt for GSP to do it ffs, and even then he immediately ran from the sport after getting arguably a lucky win.

No camp Nate was obviously not an easy fight. It was viewed as a winnable fight, with Nate's length, durability, and submissions potentially posing problems. They were all proved to be big problems. Nate was the popular choice for a replacement opponent among fans. Conor had the option of fighting Cowboy (imo an easier fight), or do what most fighters would have done, pull out and reschedule the RDA fight.

The Nate rematch barely did better business than the first. Both fights were big because Conor is Conor and Nate is a good foil.

It happens to be true that Conor has been in a lot of "lots to gain, not as much to lose" fights, like Aldo, MayMac, Diaz, and the LW title shots. But he's taken chances too, and shown his willingness to do so. If there was a huge money fight contender for one of his titles, you can be sure he woulda jumped on that fight.

How do you know he used IV's for years? He's never missed weight at FW and it's not some sort of anomaly that a fighter cuts a decent chunk of weight to fight in their division. See Cormier, Cerrone, Diaz, Rockhold, Nurmagomedov and others.

Look at Holloway. He's 3 inches taller than him. Oh, wait, I forgot Holloway was only 14 when they fought.

It's funny how the whole height, weight, reach, etc becomes a factor after the fights.

Conor said openly that he had to bring in new guys to help him cut weight differently after the IV ban came in. Its on YouTubes.

Holloway and Diaz, the tallest guys he ever fought were the only guys he hasn't finished. Conor himself said that fighting mini mendes and midget Aldo was an advantage.

I don't make this stuff up, i simply repeat what Conor himself says.

How can you still be a fan of a fighter that doesn't fight is beyond me.

At least admit you follow him because he is famous and are no different than a Kardashian family fan.
I'm a fan and I follow him because he's simultaneously the best fighter, most exciting fighter, and most entertaining personality in MMA history.

A better question would be, how can you be an MMA fan and not be a Conor fan and follower?

I think the only potential answers I can see are:
  • You don't like fighting, so don't appreciate his skills and style
  • You don't like his personality (due to your own insecurities), and are blinded to his positive traits because of it
  • You've found yourself as part of the "Conor hater" tribe, and hate the "Conor fan" tribe, so again are blinded to his positive traits
  • You love game of titles and rankings above the sport of fighting and are mad that one of your champions isn't "defending".
If you have some of those reasons, it makes you resemble "a Kardashian family fan", so don't project that shit onto people who just like fighting.

Yes, I'm unhappy that I haven't been able to see Conor fight often since 2016. But I'm not a bitter person that looks for revenge or to villanize people. He's still all the things I listed above. Why would it make you not a fan?

Defend or vacate

Defend or vacate.
m1bPtBX.gif

No camp Mendes = easy fight.

Aldo = Killer champion. Greatest win.

RDA = the chance to win a new belt without risking his own.

No camp Nate = easy fight, still lost it.

Full camp Nate = became the money fight because Conor lost the first. Again, his belt not in line.

Eddie = see RDA above.

Floyd = money fight where everybody with half a brain knew he would lose while making millions anyway. Serves as an excuse to duck the killers at 155.

It's crystal clear Conor only takes risky fights when he has everything to win and nothing to lose.

PS.: Tyron's lame attempts at hand picking opponents and whining while doing it are even worse. At least Conor fights exciting.

I'll also add, that Eddie was no dominant champ. If he had beaten RDA i would have had more respect. Eddie got the title with 2 split decision wins and the KO of RDA. All fight but RDA he almost lost or lost them until Gathje - and I am an Eddie fan.

conor asked for anything at all that wouldnt result in him losing a belt. nate diaz, at welterweight, twice, when nate has been a lightweight for ages? how about leapfrogging everyone at lightweight for a title shot there? that way they only need to strip him if he wins a new belt. how about pissing off to another sport entirely to get his ass beat?

p4p fakest manlet ever
Nate was an injury replacement and either couldn't make 155 or wanted more money to make 155. It had nothing to do with the title.

Conor didn't want his win attributed to a weight change. He wanted a complete redo. It had nothing to do with the title.

Floyd earned Conor 9 figures. It was about money. It had nothing to do with the title.

You seem to be the one obsessed with titles.

Kid, STFU.
Conor didn't fight him on 2 weeks Notice. He was training and had a full camp. It was MENDES who fought on 2 weeks notice (exactly because Conor chose Mendes - who was out hunting - instead of Frankie - who was in the gym training)

Conor didn't fight Nate on 2 weeks Notice. He was training and had a full camp. It was NATE who fought on 2 weeks notice (exactly because Conor chose Nate - who was out partying on a boat in Cabo - instead of Cowboy - who had just fought and took no damage or Khabib - who was training for a fight two weeks later)

COnor did fight Aldo and would have fought RDA, that is true. but that is ONLY because they held the belt.
You can see how fast Conor run from Frankie, Khabib and Tony.

I mean, you gotta be pretty fucking BLIND to not see the pattern.
COnor chases MONEY. He said that himself.

He does NOT want to fight any tough opponent unless he has something to gain (and almost NOTHING to lose). Like he did with Floyd, Mendes and Nate.

I don't mind him doing that, because he is looking up for himself, but you are too fucking stupid to not see it.

Its funny how Conor signs to take on killers like Aldo and RDA, who then pull out two weeks before the event, Conor having every right to pull out (like Tony Ferguson or Jon Jones did) decides to still take on dangerous opponents, and yet he's the coward in all of this? Lol really?

You cant win with guys like you, you know why, because you want to hate on him whether or not the facts support your claims.

Woodley asks for money fight challengers but ultimately he actively defends against the no1 contenders.

Conor refuses to defend his belt

Defend or Vacate
Because Woodley has no power.

Conor doesn't refuse to defend his belt.

Rabble.

Putting emotions aside there is no denying It was legendary the way he turned himself into the money fight.

Back