Conor Offered to Fight Edgar When Holloway Got Injured

I don't think Conor could make 145 on 3 weeks notice but whatever. Would have been a good fight but Conor has no business dropping down while ge has a title to defend.

Edgar 4th round TKO or Conor 2nd round KO. 60/40 Frankie

He was fighting at 145 on a regular basis and he looked like an AIDS patient yet he claims he would’ve stepped up and cut around 25 pounds in a month after not fighting at that weight for over 2 years? Gtfo here mate.
Fair enough, that makes sense.

However, he never actually did claim the fight would be at featherweight. It'd probably be at 155

New belt, wants to chase it. The plan of repeatedly stripping Conor could work, lol. First FW, wants it back. Now LW, will want it back. Eventually he'd have more title shots than anyone ever with zero defenses.
Why is fighting champions less impressive than fighting top contenders?

Lol at Conor trying to stay relavant. So he's basically saying he'll fight a dude he ducked 2 years ago in the division below he's the champ of, but won't defend his title against Ferg/Khabib... <YeahOKJen>

(Frankie would smesh Conor..The UFC saved Conor from Frankie)

I'm double mad at the UFC. For NOT stripping Conor sooner. And then for NOT letting Conor finally fight Frankie.

The LW champion has no business fighting a short notice FW fight anyway. Dumb as hell.

Edgar via TKO

no way would he have made 145 though, if he did, it would have been at a catchweight
145 kills him and it would be have been an unnecessary risk to take an L there

also even if he didn't say it
dana like pretend he did

same way he said "you know what conor told me.. he wants khabib in russia, isn't he fucking awesome"

It would've only been a 3 round fight. Don't see Edgar overwhelming Conor in only 3 rounds.

Conor wins the first 2, loses the 3rd, and wins 29-28 IMO.

Damn. Boxing Floyd, Edgar on short notice and fuckin Khabib in Russia

9QXXyB.gif
He's lying through his teeth about Frankie, and Dana said that's what Conor wants, Conor didn't say he wanted it.

"I put my name forward to step in at UFC 222 to face Frankie Edgar when Max Holloway pulled out, but I was told there wasn't enough time to generate the money that the UFC would need."

giphy.gif

Make your mind up. You're all about stats like "days spent without a defense". Conor's gone longer not defending his featherweight title than he has his lightweight title. Why is the lightweight title more important?

Obviously because it's the title he currently has. Derp.

Shut your mouth, unless you are signed and promoting a fight.

They both are the titles he currently has. In what way are they different?

Are you trolling? He is not the FW champion. He is a former FW champion that was stripped for not defending.

does not count if inebriated .not implying just saying tho. conors not drinking diet cream soda after all

They both are the titles he currently has. In what way are they different?
I don't mean to alarm you but Conor hasn't been the FW champion for close to a year and a half. He was stripped 2 weeks after moving to LW.

Conor by KO if it had happend. Edgar would've gotten his red panty night and it would have sold 900k plus ppvs.

Back