Conor Offered to Fight Edgar When Holloway Got Injured

Per conor's instagram, he says he offered to step in and fight Frankie, but the UFC said no.

Reason being, there wasn't enough time to generate revenue for it.

1_medium.gif

Let me be the first to say, if this is true.......:

F*ck You UFC Brass!!!

realkid.jpg

He’s full of it. Now he wants to fight Edgar after he’s lost couple fights. He’s trying to stay revalent just like mayweather

Avoids actual competition at 155 to fight someone half his size at 145. He wants props for this ?

Are you trolling? He is not the FW champion. He is a former FW champion that was stripped for not defending.
Are you trolling? In what way is he not the FW champion?

I've heard people say he was stripped, but how could he have been, if he's still champion?

edit: this goes to you too:

I don't mean to alarm you but Conor hasn't been the FW champion for close to a year and a half. He was stripped 2 weeks after moving to LW.

I come fight tiny guy I think I can beat in a second, but if you want me to defend my title at my weight class, I've got other things to do.

I've heard people say he was stripped, but how could he have been, if he's still champion?

You know FW is not LW right?

He is not the FW champion in every sense of the words. What are you smoking?

Featherweight
Champion : Max Holloway
1 Jose Aldo
2 Frankie Edgar
3 Brian Ortega
4 Josh Emmett
5 Cub Swanson
6 Ricardo Lamas
7 Chan Sung Jung
8Jeremy Stephens
9 Darren Elkins
10 Yair Rodriguez
11 Renato Moicano
12 Mirsad Bektic
13 Dooho Choi
14 Myles Jury
15 Calvin Kattar

I know you're trolling but on the odd case that you're actually a very confused soul, here have some sources.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...f-featherweight-title-latest-details-reaction

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12...-mcgregor-is-no-longer-featherweight-champion

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/da...e/news-story/c8116b37c93b312d35152e7e625892f3

Welcome to 2018. Holloway is champ.

Per conor's instagram, he says he offered to step in and fight Frankie, but the UFC said no.

1_medium.gif

F*ck You UFC Brass!!!

realkid.jpg

I call bullshit.

So let me get this straight...

Conor McGregor was willing to fight Frankie Edgar at UFC 222 on short notice, but he wasn't willing to fight and defend his title against Tony Ferguson or Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223?

giphy.gif

he probably asked for way too much money for the short notice fight, and the ufc couldnt handle it.

Annnnd Frankie's manager already came out and said Conor McGregor is full of shit

That would have been an epic surprise comeback. Dana must have cum in his pants and had a heart attack at the same time when Conor offered to return.

What he didn't say was that he asked for it to be at 155.

1_medium.gif

F*ck You UFC Brass!!!

realkid.jpg

Conor taking a short notice fight at 145?

Come on, what a con artist!

I like this whole gangster persona Conor has adopted. Its cool

People are praising and rallying behind conor mcgregor for putting his name forward to fight frankie edgar on short notice..when...

1. He hasnt defended a title once, and currently the champion at 155 with plenty of challengers waiting there but willing to fight 145?? How? Agaisnt a much smaller edgar

2. He claims the fight didnt happen due to monitary reasons , yet sites no proof

3. He ends his tweet off begging the public to remember all the work his done in and outside of the fight game and claims hes the best to ever do it.. If so why not come forward and face your challengers instead of trying to take other champions challengers ,or talk yourself into another title fight

Am i missing something or is he really just that far gone and desperate to stay relevant these day that he expects people to love him for a job half finished ..or that were dumb and believe this none sense for a second..

dudes who believe Conors b.s are the type of guys who think strippers in lapdancing clubs are genuinely into them

Back