Conor or Khabib

I just saw the whole fight on youtube (probably a bootleg).

Yep, McG definitely gassed. He did not prep properly for this fight. I do want to see a rematch.

Alot of the just bleed fans were WWE fans that carried over.

There's more than the suits, people are copying his tattoos as well. I like American traditional tats, but his aren't good at all. There's also fake Conor in Bellator

your doing something right when ppl are copying you. whos bellator mcgregor?

I just saw the whole fight on youtube (probably a bootleg).

Yep, McG definitely gassed. He did not prep properly for this fight. I do want to see a rematch.

McGregor was in the best physical condition he's ever been in imho. Most people would have crumbled after the second round mauling. In fact most fighters wouldn't have come out of that round at all.

McGregor was in excellent enough physical condition that he had the durability to survive that. Have to give props where they are due.

On top of that he was able to recover much better than Khabib did for the third round after that mauling. I didn't really see that kind of recovery from Johnson or Barboza.

He should probably have taken a tune up fight. Was there a little rust - sure? Was it that much? IMO - no.

He was landing the left hand counter/uppercuts on Khabib - he just had no umph in them, Khabib was more durable than credited for & I don't think he's as a devastating knockout puncher at 155lbs.

McGregor was in the best physical condition he's ever been in imho. Most people would have crumbled after the second round mauling. In fact most fighters wouldn't have come out of that round at all.

McGregor was in excellent enough physical condition that he had the durability to survive that. Have to give props where they are due.

On top of that he was able to recover much better than Khabib did for the third round after that mauling. I didn't really see that kind of recovery from Johnson or Barboza.

He should probably have taken a tune up fight. Was there a little rust - sure? Was it that much? IMO - no.

He was landing the left hand counter/uppercuts on Khabib - he just had no umph in them, Khabib was more durable than credited for & I don't think he's as a devastating knockout puncher at 155lbs.

He did not even mount any offense, and he was back pedaling the whole time. You can even see the look on his face. He was definitely gassed.

Back