Conor reportedly going to do NYPD community service July 17 to settle court case outside of court

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The Irishman appeared in court last Thursday charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief but didn't have a punishment bestowed on him as his legal team are in the process of working on a plea deal with the Brooklyn District Attorney.

And the Irish Daily Star has claimed part of that deal will see McGregor work with the NYPD's Athletic League to help inner-city kids.

According to the report, the UFC's poster boy will fly out to New York a week before his July 26 hearing to complete his community service, which could result in him not having to appear in court next month.

A source close to the situation is alleged to have said: “He hopes to be back here by July 17th and do community service.

“The thinking is as long as it satisfies the cops, then the matter may actually get settled outside of court and he’ll never even have to go back in there again.

“If the cops accept the deal then McGregor won’t see the inside of the courtroom on July 26.”

They added: "He wants to give back and this is the best way he can do that."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...-UFC-223-Media-Day-Community-Service-UFC-News

He injured some fighters , the law is a joke when you're rich I swear this country sucks

Dana-White-with-Money.jpg

So he's going to pick up trash on the side of the highway? Lol at giving back.

So he's going to pick up trash on the side of the highway? Lol at giving back.

No he’s going to shoot hoops with some kids from Harlem. He’s working with their Athletic League.

I never understand why people thought he'd go to jail. Same with Jones.

I never understand why people thought he'd go to jail. Same with Jones.
They're sensationalist idiots with no grounding in reality. Oh, and TMZ too. Sherdog is basically TMZ for jocks and hillbillies.

Giving back to the community... An inspiration to us all.
st-conor-joel-tesch.jpg

How will the UFC/WME sanction him for injuring fighters, and nearly starting a riot? He deserves suspension and loss of some sponsorships.

How will the UFC/WME sanction him for injuring fighters, and nearly starting a riot? He deserves suspension and loss of some sponsorships.
Nothing will happen. He makes money for them, end of story.

He injured some fighters , the law is a joke when you're rich I swear this country sucks
Lol he accidentally caused tiny cuts on one fighters face. Maybe scratched another.

I guess we have different definitions of injury

Back