Conor responds to Floyd...

These two need to shut the fuck up.

Get into the cage or ring, pronto. No one gives a fuck about your twitter battles.

That isn't a real fight Conor, that is a controlled environment

493821.jpg

Still, its the closest representation to a real fight
I’m not sure of that. There aren’t many 15 minute fights in the real world. I think something like a 20msecond Kramer Maga or karate controlled spar might be closer to what would happen in most real life situations.

I’m not sure of that. There aren’t many 15 minute fights in the real world. I think something like a 20msecond Kramer Maga or karate controlled spar might be closer to what would happen in most real life situations.
Karate controlled is now closest to real fight?
The fuck outta herr

Keep quiet noob. The last time you got a piece of ass, the toilet paper ripped. Karate? Haha gtfo

Last edited:
Floyd should respond with this gif and this pic
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
If Floyd posted this it would end the debate lol.
owned.png
Floyd has no room to post anything

He should only post that Gif if he Photoshops his head on Diaz body first so he looks like a real fighter.

Floy via “FORM VOLTRON”!

Kramer Maga eh?
kramer.jpg

owned.png
Floyd has no room to post anything

He should only post that Gif if he Photoshops his head on Diaz body first so he looks like a real fighter.
How do you turn into a "panic wrestler" in a boxing match? Or maybe he was trying to deepthroat Mayweather because of the big payday. I don't know. Looks weird

conor7.gif

How do you turn into a "panic wrestler" in a boxing match? Or maybe he was trying to deepthroat Mayweather because of the big payday. I don't know. Looks weird

conor7.gif
Prince Naseem wrestled in a boxing match before.

That's obviously not panic wrestling or Floyd would be on the ground. That is deep clinch to wear on fake fighter

Back