Conor smashing gif

What video link did that come from? Craziness

2gvjvit.gif

People aren’t giving Conor enough credit here. Those handtrucks are heavy! I’m impressed at the speed and distance he got on that throw...

Yeah, I work with one all day long.

They are bottom heavy though and obviously Conor has been training the handcart toss on some beach...somewhere.

U KNOW HE WAS GASSED AFTER THIS TO LOL DUDE IS SO LAME AND NEEDS TO GROW UP UFC DOESN'T NEED HIM THERE WAS UFC BEFORE HIM THERE WILL BE ONE WITHOUT HIM LIFE GOES ON
ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif
[/QUOTE]

Also, lmao at the sign in the background paired with this gif
"SPREAD LOVE, IT'S THE BROOKLYN WAY."
"HERE'S A FOOKIN DOLLIE AND BROKEN GLASS TO YOUR FOOKIN FACES'

Can't make this bullshit up.
<36>

Just noticed that. Fucking hilarious.

damn, that could have seriously fucked someone up if it went through that window fully.

those things are heavy as fuck
Could've killed someone. If that comes crashing through and hits someone, with the shattered glass hitting them too

You know, looking at this gif, makes me wonder really more if Conor just did it for PR but it went out of hand,

If you look at the gif of him actually throwing that thing on the bus, he actually throws it on the side of the window, not the window itself.

Either, he literally missed it point blank, or he just wanted to look like he was throwing it through the glass.

You’re probably right

If he aimed at the window that thing could’ve went threw n did some real damage

People aren’t giving Conor enough credit here. Those handtrucks are heavy! I’m impressed at the speed and distance he got on that throw...
agreed he rotates up and around effortlessly while running forward

The security man could of saved 2 fights but pussed out at the last second. Wtf, he could have grabbed the dolly but was scared to touch the damn thing.

Conor went on a full on tantrum chucking other things prior to that and all the security guards did was try to take things out of his hand. at no time did they try to neutralize the threat by bear hugging him or something. The normal speed video doesn't really make Conor out to be a speed demon either. I honestly believe UFC security are just a bunch of retirees that Dana is boys with and helped hook up cushy jobs.

Back