Conor smashing gif

In what world? He refused to fight Khabib like a man.

Conor is a pussy.
Khabib has been refusing to fight almost everybody past 4 years. Whenever hes been injured or pulled out last minute. That guy has one win over top 5 guy and he was already campaining for title shot 3 fights ago. How pathetic and delusional he is. Then he corners Artem with his 20 friends and when Conor came to him he hid on a bus like a bitch.

Coner is a tool,one day he is gonna cross the wrong dude and catch a bullet

Khabib has been refusing to fight almost everybody past 4 years. Whenever hes been injured or pulled out last minute. That guy has one win over top 5 guy and he was already campaining for title shot 3 fights ago. How pathetic and delusional he is. Then he corners Artem with his 20 friends and when Conor came to him he hid on a bus like a bitch.
username relevant

Sure seemed staged to me. Think the glass was an accident either way. Conor is a fool to injure other non involved parties... And should have to pay thier wages for lost fight and camp. I would be so pissed if I missed a fight because of glass in my eye over something I had no part in. Only fair to have Conor and his money pay for his mistakes. If Dana had a part in setting it up we will never know, but I think it was probably a publicity stunt gone wrong and it was suppose to bring more fans to Sept fight. If he fights nate I will be pissed as well.

Security wouldn't let Khabib or his manager off the bus and there has been statements made by various other people on the bus confirming this. Ali Abdelaziz is a gangster, Conor is just a little twerp that fled his own country in fear for his life after he smacked some kid in a Dublin bar while out of his mind on coke and booze. He could've waited and gone after Khabib at a different location but then Khabib would've had his crew with him and the Irish "posse" are only interested in that kind of battle if they outnumber the enemy by at least 10 to 2. It's not like Artem Lobov was stomped by a 20 strong mob, he was briefly clinched and then playfully slapped by Khabib.

No way Artem is blocking shit
nAJca6P.jpg

That's a Photoshop.

This is the original.

Artemm.jpg

Last edited:
Back