Conor still salty Floyd gave him brain damage, tweets embarassing post.

So its ok when Floyd says dumb shit but not Conor?

Right.

So where did Floyd challenge him to an MMA match? I was talking about the fans and the general public when I said "I don't imagine anyone thought Floyd would win an MMA match the way so many Conor dick-lickers thought he'd win a boxing match."

he's not wrong.

why are conor haters so obsessed? it's super weird.
You dont have to follow conor to see his stuff. the second he tweets or instagrams it gets retweeted by thousands of people immediately. MMafighting already has a story about the tweets.

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Not a flattering angle. Looks like a flying chicken.

Those stick legs, lol

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.
In that GIF the huge fat guy in the audience jumping up and down with his bitch tits was funny. Just saying

To be fair to Conor, Khabib is at the very least one fight away and he'd be getting major heat for looking past Ferguson if he went into full 'Lets all go to Russia' mode straight away.

Yeah I agree. Im not saying he should have posted a fight agreement with Khabib. Tony has to be the next fight. I'm just expecting him to comment on a khabib fight instead of pointlessly still throwing jabs at Floyd.
What's the point ?

conor doesn't have stick legs at all.

nintchdbpict000347303543.jpg

090415-UFC-Conor-McGregor-Chad-Mendes-LN-PI.vadapt.620.high.64.jpg
He has a thin frame that he has worked hard on adding muscle to. You see it in his whole body when he stops training and ups the coke, he gets small fast. He is a hardgainer. He is also flexing all the time, which no one else does, which makes him look a bit bigger compared to the rest.

He actually does have thin leg bones, but has done a lot of quad work. He looks like a flying chicken in the other pic because he isnt flexing, and the angle highlights his hamstrings, which arent as developed as his quads.

By Conor reluctant McGregors logic id be the Tour de France champ each year if high powered rifles were allowed. It’s the rules holding me back

Also I’d totally beat usain bolt at running but it’s The rules holding me back

Conor is a dickhead

nintchdbpict000347303543.jpg

"Aye mate, take a picture of me in the crapper in me underpants."

-Conor McGregor 2017

After everything that was said, the funniest part was Conor's supposed 'touch of death' like power

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

simpson-homer-punch-fly-funny-gif.gif

dinyw4tuqaapqio.jpg

As it turned out that by boxing standards he punches like a girl. Even I was shocked at just how weak and feeble his punching power was. This is the elephant in the room that the MMA fraternity seems to want to ignore and what this says about all the people he's KO'd/TKO'd with his hands.

I think Mayweather walking through his best shots like someone was gently tossing beach balls at him really killed him inside lol.

Back