Conor "The Joker" McGregor

I see panic wrestling in Conors future

He is truly a pathetic individual

He’s like a retarded child who thinks he’s some badass like when he went through his scar face and chapo and mafia phase, it’s really sad.

It’s like ooohhhhh brrrrr what a scary badass

What’s he gonna do? Murder? Lol shut up Conor

Jesus... relax

I like Conor, but do we really need a new thread everytime Conor makes a new instagram or twitter post?

Not sure he was laughing at that. But I will tell you this one guy is worth 100 million. The other guy has family begging him to retire and he still makes what like 200 grand a fight? Conor Spends more than that on his clothes.
whqb3.jpg

lol doesn't take much for some of ye to get your knickers in a twist. Lighten up ffs.

Not sure he was laughing at that. But I will tell you this one guy is worth 100 million. The other guy has family begging him to retire and he still makes what like 200 grand a fight? Conor Spends more than that on his clothes.
It all comes down to money for the fan boys. Shogun even in his decrepit state would make conor his bitch.

He’s like a retarded child who thinks he’s some badass like when he went through his scar face and chapo and mafia phase, it’s really sad.

Exactly, only his retard fans think what he does is cool.

Conor: "You will only see me coming if you want to."
<YeahOKJen> Dumbass.

Its almost like the highest paid mma fighter ever knows about a little thing called promotion.

Sherbro's calling Conor pathetic. Really? All we do is sit at home typing while this motherfucker is out there crushing it on multiple levels.

Back