Conor "The Joker" McGregor

"Conor is such a pathetic individual!"
- Pathetic individual

<{Heymansnicker}>
Ooooh big Scary Conor is gonna murder someone down a dark alley cos he’s like oooohh scary gangster big boy and like no one will hear him coming because he’s a big scary badass like el chalk
no one implied murder? You are clearly just in constant state of agitation toward Conor... likely because of his success.
wrong, before hand he was banging on about no one sees the knife coming when he was beefing like a child with werdum and now he’s on about creeping up on people

He’s an intellectual desert

He is truly a pathetic individual

He’s like a retarded child who thinks he’s some badass like when he went through his scar face and chapo and mafia phase, it’s really sad.

It’s like ooohhhhh brrrrr what a scary badass

What’s he gonna do? Murder? Lol shut up Conor
You sound pretty pathetic yourself.

Why So Serious Khabib!?

well, Conor is right.
You only see him coming if he wants to...
Because if Conor doesn't want, Conor hides away for years and you don't see him (in a cage) at all.

Richest kid on the shortbus.

Casuals lmao.
Sadly casuals are what drives ppv numbers.

Its worse when a "hardcore" cant realize by now mma is sports entertainment. Talk the talk, walk the walk, and that walk better be exciting.

I like Conor, but do we really need a new thread everytime Conor makes a new instagram or twitter post?
Hell yeah, how else am I gonna get my morning sherdog entertaimment?

Because they're dweebs. Everybody that hates on other people over the internet are all the same. They lack basic social skills that would otherwise allow them to form a coherent argument against Conor.

Similar to those who can’t rationalise criticism towards those they’re a fan of so they label everyone with a differing opinion as a “hater”

The joker in the kings court, how fitting.

342.jpg

Last time people called Conor a joker and his opponent king, he KO’d that ‘king’ in 13 seconds. He’s very capable of putting Khabib away in seconds.

Not sure he was laughing at that. But I will tell you this one guy is worth 100 million. The other guy has family begging him to retire and he still makes what like 200 grand a fight? Conor Spends more than that on his clothes.

And?

Similar to those who can’t rationalise criticism towards those they’re a fan of so they label everyone with a differing opinion as a “hater”

"Conor has no grappling, he will never be the GOAT, he hasn't beaten anyone and lost to a gatekeeper and 40 year old boxer, he got lucky in all his fights, and isn't a true 145er, doesn't even want to fight anymore, he's on steroids, he's irrelevant, he's broke and only people that suck his dick find him entertaining because he's lame. Oh and speaking of his fans, all they do all day is hug his nuts all day. They're the worst. I've never met any of them, and certainly wouldn't tell them this to their face, but I hope they all get ran over, because that's what people who hug other guys' nuts deserve"!

This is the epitome of irrationality. There is nothing rational about how the Conor haters on Sherdog or other places on the internet criticize Conor. Sorry to break it to you guys, you're all dweebs. If you don't want to be, I recommend learning to stop being emotional little girls, or better yet stop criticizing others all together, because I don't think any of you will ever have the maturity to do so in a reasonable manner.

Last edited:
"Conor has no grappling, he will never be the GOAT, he hasn't beaten anyone and lost to a gatekeeper and 40 year old boxer, he got lucky in all his fights, and isn't a true 145er, doesn't even want to fight anymore, he's on steroids, he's irrelevant, he's broke and only people that suck his dick find him entertaining because he's lame. Oh and speaking of his fans, all they do all day is hug his nuts all day. They're the worst. I've never met any of them, and certainly wouldn't tell them this to their face, but I hope they all get ran over, because that's what people who hug other guys' nuts deserve"!

This is the epitome of irrationality. There is nothing rational about how the Conor haters on Sherdog or other places on the internet criticize Conor. Sorry to break it to you guys, you're all dweebs. If you don't want to be, I recommend learning to stop being emotional little girls, or better yet stop criticizing others all together, because I don't think any of you will ever have the maturity to do so in a reasonable manner.
Seems like you’re the only butthurt individual ranting on here, yet you call out others for being emotional. At the first sight of someone bad mouthing your boy you run to the rescue with insults.
<JonesLaugh><{natewhut}>

Back