Conor "The Joker" McGregor

Ooooh big Scary Conor is gonna murder someone down a dark alley cos he’s like oooohh scary gangster big boy and like no one will hear him coming because he’s a big scary badass like el chalk

wrong, before hand he was banging on about no one sees the knife coming when he was beefing like a child with werdum and now he’s on about creeping up on people

He’s an intellectual desert

you are actually mentally ill if you think anything about that post is implicit of murder - or if you believe there is any correlation with this post and the Werdum beef. Have you ever been psychiatric-ally evaluated? The things you believe are a red flag for something like Schizophrenia

I truly fear for Khabib's life. I can't believe the NSAC would sanction this.

If Conor loses I actually fear for yours. At least your accounts life. I wouldn’t want you to go and abandoning this one and starting a new one like after the 1st Diaz fight.

you are actually mentally ill if you think anything about that post is implicit of murder - or if you believe there is any correlation with this post and the Werdum beef. Have you ever been psychiatric-ally evaluated? The things you believe are a red flag for something like Schizophrenia
Triggered Conor fan boy spotted^^

You are so blinded by nuthuggery

Conor is a guy who literally has multiple times posted “I’m A gangster” type posts even dressing up as el chapo and calling himself the don etc
It’s really truly utterly pathetic

"Conor has no grappling, he will never be the GOAT, he hasn't beaten anyone and lost to a gatekeeper and 40 year old boxer, he got lucky in all his fights, and isn't a true 145er, doesn't even want to fight anymore, he's on steroids, he's irrelevant, he's broke and only people that suck his dick find him entertaining because he's lame. Oh and speaking of his fans, all they do all day is hug his nuts all day. They're the worst. I've never met any of them, and certainly wouldn't tell them this to their face, but I hope they all get ran over, because that's what people who hug other guys' nuts deserve"!

This is the epitome of irrationality. There is nothing rational about how the Conor haters on Sherdog or other places on the internet criticize Conor. Sorry to break it to you guys, you're all dweebs. If you don't want to be, I recommend learning to stop being emotional little girls, or better yet stop criticizing others all together, because I don't think any of you will ever have the maturity to do so in a reasonable manner.
So, to not be a hater you must: 1) Hate all of Conor's opponents 2) Believe that Conor is the greatest fighter that has ever lived 3) Attack everybody who doesn't agree with you... OK, we got it

Triggered Conor fan boy spotted^^

You are so blinded by nuthuggery

Conor is a guy who literally has multiple times posted “I’m A gangster” type posts even dressing up as el chapo and calling himself the don etc
It’s really truly utterly pathetic

You're jumping to more conclusions, digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post. My favorite fight is when Nate choked Conor out, yet im a blind McGregor nutthugger?

Whether or not he has ever referred to himself as "The Don" or "El Chapo" is completely irrelevant to what we are talking about, but I doubt your ability to acknowledge that (having a defective brain and all). You were saying that his initial iG post was implying murder, which absurd and untrue. You are drawing conclusions and connecting lines tha make absolutely 0 (zero) sense - then diverting and changing to topic instead of assessing your own ridiculousness. If you are not a troll I truly hope you seek mental help - and if you are a troll well fuk off then m8, ya got me.

Pumped... Glad Mcgregor is making the build up entertaining. Just waiting for the Presser...

anyone know when? I feel like we need something soonish and then they can get back to training until fight week

Seems like you’re the only butthurt individual ranting on here, yet you call out others for being emotional. At the first sight of someone bad mouthing your boy you run to the rescue with insults.
<JonesLaugh><{natewhut}>

Calling idiots, idiots is not an insult. It's a fact. I never say anything on here that isn't otherwise true. If you come on here and bitch about Conor, I will call you what you are and point out how you're wrong.

I don't just do it for Conor, I do it for other fighters as well. Obviously, Conor takes up a bulk of that because he has the most irrational haters.

And you know how I know it's irrational? Because I know none of you's would say it to his face. If you can't say something about another man face to face without pissing yourself in real life, then it shouldn't be said over the internet!

If Conor loses I actually fear for yours. At least your accounts life. I wouldn’t want you to go and abandoning this one and starting a new one like after the 1st Diaz fight.

This is clearly my only account. And I don't really care if Conor wins or loses. Everytime he loses he only gets bigger. Everytime he wins people just end up pretending the win doesn't count anyways. I just think he will win. That's a big difference.

He is truly a pathetic individual

He’s like a retarded child who thinks he’s some badass like when he went through his scar face and chapo and mafia phase, it’s really sad.

It’s like ooohhhhh brrrrr what a scary badass

What’s he gonna do? Murder? Lol shut up Conor

This post contains the maximum amount of butt-hurt per word. P4p, GOAT Butt Hurt Post.

You're jumping to more conclusions, digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post. My favorite fight is when Nate choked Conor out, yet im a blind McGregor nutthugger?

Whether or not he has ever referred to himself as "The Don" or "El Chapo" is completely irrelevant to what we are talking about, but I doubt your ability to acknowledge that (having a defective brain and all). You were saying that his initial iG post was implying murder, which absurd and untrue. You are drawing conclusions and connecting lines tha make absolutely 0 (zero) sense - then diverting and changing to topic instead of assessing your own ridiculousness. If you are not a troll I truly hope you seek mental help - and if you are a troll well fuk off then m8, ya got me.
You don’t seem to understand humans at all. Lift isn’t one istagran post at a time. Maybe this is where you are going wrong. Conor is constantly playing gangster and it’s really pathetic.

Conor "The Joke" Mcgregor

Everyone sees you, bud.
giphy.gif
this is fukkin Gooooold

Calling idiots, idiots is not an insult. It's a fact. I never say anything on here that isn't otherwise true. If you come on here and bitch about Conor, I will call you what you are and point out how you're wrong.

I don't just do it for Conor, I do it for other fighters as well. Obviously, Conor takes up a bulk of that because he has the most irrational haters.

And you know how I know it's irrational? Because I know none of you's would say it to his face. If you can't say something about another man face to face without pissing yourself in real life, then it shouldn't be said over the internet!

Oh wait, you probably don't understand all those big words. Let me simplify it for you.

You don’t seem to understand humans at all. Lift isn’t one istagran post at a time. Maybe this is where you are going wrong. Conor is constantly playing gangster and it’s really pathetic.

You are one legible sentence away from being deemed incoherent.

Conor nevered implied murder so don't infer it, donkey-brains.

Back