Conor to attend UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib?

Don't worry, Conor will be hiring stand-ins to cheer for him, making it a safe space.

Good question. I would assume he's going to be there since it is a huge lw fight and if Khabib wins, look for Conor to enter the cage afterwards.

IF Tony wins, not sure he will

04-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-Post-750x370-1.jpg

Good question. I would assume he's going to be there since it is a huge lw fight and if Khabib wins, look for Conor to enter the cage afterwards.

IF Tony wins, not sure he will
Why would he be afraid of.tony and not khabib? Tonys style is better suited for him

Conor will just go full WWE and show up cageside with his 2 belts, stripped or not. Dana can say he isn't the champion but Conor will just ignore it.

You wanna account bet that he is not booed? You are a cum belt, I am a red belt, and I will stake that he will be cheered.
Don't make that bet. The winner of Khabib Ferg will egg on the crowd (which will be predominately their fans) and Conor will get a fair amount of boos. He'll probably get a some cheers too but there will be many who boo him.

Not a smart bet.

I wonder if he will pull a Bellator in dere? It's gonna take a fookin army to take dem belts from im.

Don't make that bet. The winner of Khabib Ferg will egg on the crowd (which will be predominately their fans) and Conor will get a fair amount of boos. He'll probably get a some cheers too but there will be many who boo him.

Not a smart bet.
Ferg got deafeningly booed at the UFC 220 press conference. Do you feel he has more fans in New York?

You wanna account bet that he is not booed? You are a cum belt, I am a red belt, and I will stake that he will be cheered.
Belt color is just a measure of post count and has no connection to actual MMA knowledge.

That said, you are right. No way McGregor gets any significant booing. The reception will be positive.

Lol as if Conor truly loves his friends.... remember when Gunnar was his best buddy, wonder what happened there....

Ferg got deafeningly booed at the UFC 220 press conference. Do you feel he has more fans in New York?
A bit more maybe but the big pull comes from Khabib's fans who would absolutely boo the shit out of Conor. Between the both of them and any hardcores who happen to dislike Conor, I feel confident saying that he'd get booed.

Also Tony getting booed by Khabib fans is unrelated to the chances of Conor getting booed. Even if Tony lost, his fans would still boo Conor imo.

Back