Conor to attend UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib?

I'm not bragging about Conors money. I'm laughing at you retards who think he has some obligation to fight to entertain you, when he already is a dual weight champion and has 10 life fortunes in the bank.

He doesnt owe you shit and does not give a shit about you idiots who think he is "scared"

maybe, MAYBE, when he is done spending more than your entire net worth on blow and gets bored of partying, he will fight because he WANTS to and is a fighter at heart. Not because he owes you dipshits anything or cares what you think.

I don't blame Conor for doing what he's doing. He played it smart and has made more money than anyone else in the business. It was the right thing to do. Can't blame him, he just exploited the sport for what it is, which is as much WWE as it is MMA.

That said, some of us MMA fans are just annoyed by the double standards and overdone hyperbole that he and the UFC throw out on a day to day basis. UFC is protecting their cash cow in hopes that he comes back and gives them another red panty night. He is keeping his name relevant using the same methods that got him to where he is today. It's just a joke to a lot of us, that's all. He beat some decent guys, but he's hardly done enough from a sporting perspective to justify the legendary status that he and the UFC present for him.

I don't care how much money he has, nor do I think he is obligated to do anything. I'm just calling a duck a duck.

Some will boo Conor, no doubt, but I would risk dat sick Red Belt of mine dat Conor will be overwhelmingly cheered.

What do you think, the overwhelming majority of peeps at the event will be self proclaimed 'hardcore fans' from Sherdog that will pay $500 to see a UFC live event, yet pridefully stream all their events for free?

C-Mac is larger than the sport, the MacMay World Tour should have acted as revelation to all the basement dwellering "hardcore fans" (aka neck beard virgins) locked in their echo chamber of "defend or vacate" - I hate the guy's cockiness, his unwillingness to defend any title, but he has totally transcended the sport o' MMA and that Toronto stop was an a epiphany and watershed.
Khabib's fans always rep him at his fights in pretty impressive numbers. Conor's main fan base won't be there in full force, not even close. I think at any other event you'd be right. Just not this one.

Nobody is bigger than their sport. Not Conor, not Floyd, not any superstar athlete. The sport is what made them and is necessary for them. But you can believe what you want. If thats how you see it then you are free to express that belief.

Also the Toronto crowd was full of MMA fans in one of the biggest places for MMA. Plus it was for HIS event. This is not his fight. The circumstances are no where near the same.

i imagine the crowd reaction will be pretty mixed towards Conor. I predict the crowd will be largely on the side of Khabib during the fight, and Conor will get a mix of boos and cheers whenever the camera pans to him, given that there are a lot of irish fans in NYC.
His last showing in NY during the press conference was mixed as well. I think the boos will outweigh the cheers but it will be mixed for sure.

I'm not bragging about Conors money. I'm laughing at you retards who think he has some obligation to fight to entertain you, when he already is a dual weight champion and has 10 life fortunes in the bank.

He doesnt owe you shit and does not give a shit about you idiots who think he is "scared"

maybe, MAYBE, when he is done spending more than your entire net worth on blow and gets bored of partying, he will fight because he WANTS to and is a fighter at heart. Not because he owes you dipshits anything or cares what you think.
Simple...All he had to do was vacate like Rush did. Instead he holds div's ransom. Then brags about how great he is.

Now the winner of Khabib vs Tony fights Conor. The UFC is effectively taking away another threat to the fraudulent one.

lmao Conor is not gonna get booed you bunch of cucks. Sherdog does not represent the majority of the UFC fan base.

It’s about money.

Fighting Khabib in Russia = money
You're a clown if you think Conor will ever fight Khabib, especially in Russia. Gtfo with that shit.

Wow! Talk about going backwards.

From active champ, to 1st boxing match, to keyboard warrior, to spectator.

Sad!

He will fight the winner
Simple deal
May be his last fight or one of his last fights
But, he will fight the winner
The sooner he retires, the sooner all this nonsense goes away
Only surprise I see is cutting to fight Max, but he will fight one of those three.

Conor will just go full WWE and show up cageside with his 2 belts, stripped or not. Dana can say he isn't the champion but Conor will just ignore it.
And sadly so will his fanboys haha

As long as he sits down and shuts the fuck up I don't care. Wishful thinking though.

Yes he will, so he can call out Mayweather, Nate or Siver.

Back