Conor to attend UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib?

I think there's a good chance he shows up.

I don't blame Conor for doing what he's doing. He played it smart and has made more money than anyone else in the business. It was the right thing to do. Can't blame him, he just exploited the sport for what it is, which is as much WWE as it is MMA.

That said, some of us MMA fans are just annoyed by the double standards and overdone hyperbole that he and the UFC throw out on a day to day basis. UFC is protecting their cash cow in hopes that he comes back and gives them another red panty night. He is keeping his name relevant using the same methods that got him to where he is today. It's just a joke to a lot of us, that's all. He beat some decent guys, but he's hardly done enough from a sporting perspective to justify the legendary status that he and the UFC present for him.

I don't care how much money he has, nor do I think he is obligated to do anything. I'm just calling a duck a duck.

WTF?

So MMA is all fake now?

I think it is cute that someone at UFC actually thinks Conor would show up because of Artem Lobov.

Conor will talk shit on twitter or whatever he uses after the fight and then he will go back to ignoring the issue and calling everyone bums.

UFC is dry now.

This is the only exciting fight in 2018 (actual fight, hype, story line,etc...).

Conor still involved lol.

04-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-Post-750x370-1.jpg
mayweather-mcgregor-fight-2-2.jpg

Belt color is just a measure of post count and has no connection to actual MMA knowledge.

That said, you are right. No way McGregor gets any significant booing. The reception will be positive.

I disagreed on both of your points until i noticed you are a fellow red belt.

Why would he be afraid of.tony and not khabib? Tonys style is better suited for him

Khabib is 50/50. Either it’s get taken down and get smashed, or stay on the feet and smash khabib.

Tony doesn’t need a takedown immediately. He can hang on the feet long enough for Conor to gas out around minute 7, contrary to what the Conor nut huggers salvaging over the alvarez and aldo win will say.

They’ll point out the lando fight as if tony didn’t accept a lose-lose fight on short notice against an unknown opponent who he underestimated and was just trying to get a highlight reel finish against. Which he did anyway.

Last edited:
Champ Champ Hundred Millionaire

It’s beyond cringey how the hardcore mcgregor nut huggers hang onto Conor’s net worth as a way to justify his cowardness to defend a belt against the best the division has to offer. As if his money he’s earned are some kind of bragging rights as a fan? What the hell hahaha.

I don't blame Conor for doing what he's doing. He played it smart and has made more money than anyone else in the business. It was the right thing to do. Can't blame him, he just exploited the sport for what it is, which is as much WWE as it is MMA.

That said, some of us MMA fans are just annoyed by the double standards and overdone hyperbole that he and the UFC throw out on a day to day basis. UFC is protecting their cash cow in hopes that he comes back and gives them another red panty night. He is keeping his name relevant using the same methods that got him to where he is today. It's just a joke to a lot of us, that's all. He beat some decent guys, but he's hardly done enough from a sporting perspective to justify the legendary status that he and the UFC present for him.

I don't care how much money he has, nor do I think he is obligated to do anything. I'm just calling a duck a duck.
giphy.gif

Chechens are originally Jewish people same with Dagestan and Kazakhstan. Jews really are beasts wrestlers just look at Askren

Good question. I would assume he's going to be there since it is a huge lw fight and if Khabib wins, look for Conor to enter the cage afterwards.

IF Tony wins, not sure he will
Tony is the easier fight not sure why he wouldn’t enter if he won...

What's it like being such a weak willed follower?
Bro, not a follower. However, tho I have been very respectful to you over these past years, you have been a reeking Hardkunt to me and anyone that has been objective, especially when it regards the Irish man. Im not a nut hugger, nor a hater, however tho, you have a very serious problem and got to let go of the hate (it is embarrassing as fuck as this point). I will still continue to like all your posts which are rational and try to extend an olive branch of reason, and if you decide to get dat vagina cleaned of sand, I am here, breh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back