CONOR TO FLOYD: 'DANCE FOR ME, BOY' Racial Controversy.

HEOJs.jpg

You see it's all fun and games until someone posts some shit like this. How is Woodley wrong again?

<{CMPALM}>
you and your safe space assuming i'm some illiterate red neck..sorry, but that is not a conservative. I'm a regular fucking guy with college education from a liberal fucking school...job, I work and pay for my own family as well as the freeloadings retards that live off me. I'm not proud to be an american. Personally, i hope this shit fucking burns

Well...lets see.
You ASSUMED i was Black.
You ASSUME im a liberal (There are more than 2 parties, dude).

So..theres assumption fuckery all around...
Second, I dont want my country to burn...but to hear you say that, you REALLY need to wipe the USMC in your name out because it makes you look like shit when you say those comments.

Then again...youre ok with an Irish dude coming to the US doing what he does so....

Because you're blind. You probably wish you were 100% Irish. Don't you ever let nobody tell you to dance for them boy, especially a white guy. And an Irish one at that.
Not at all. I was brought up in Ireland and lived in the states for a couple of years during secondary school. As others have said, to me "boy" is just an attempt to make someone junior to you. No different to when he told the translator to tell Aldo that "I am his daddy". I think it has nothing to do with race.

I've lived on every continent except Africa and I don't give a shit what colour a human is. Ireland will always be #1

You see it's all fun and games until someone posts some shit like this. How is Woodley wrong again?

Woodley is making $$, no one on this forum is going to beat his ass, and is a celebrity and current UFC champ.

If youre racist...that shit has got to eat you up inside...if i was a racist, id be damn near suicidal...or id come on sherdog and anonymously talk shit about him so i can vent cuz that bitterness would be consuming me from the inside out.

Yeah man i hear you but its major depressing. I literally cant watch the news anymore because they talk about race so much. Sports is supposed to be an escape from all that shit but now i got to hear grown ass men debate whether or not Conor was being racist when he used the word "boy". Like fuck off already. It's too much.

Dude, with certain cultures, its advised that you watch what you say because of how bad shit can get. While you dont see an issue, someone else does...or your boss does, or your company policy does or the law does.
I think we do push it at times, but because of the incredible pain in world history, some things should be left alone.

That makes no sense. Typical American.

You know..i could say why dont you lean English...because WE understand each other, but that would be impolite.

Dude, with certain cultures, its advised that you watch what you say because of how bad shit can get. While you dont see an issue, someone else does...or your boss does, or your company policy does or the law does.
I think we do push it at times, but because of the incredible pain in world history, some things should be left alone.

You know..i could say why dont you lean English...because WE understand each other, but that would be impolite.

What does lean English mean?

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at 0:55?

I honestly don't get American white guilt. Americans are far from the worst offenders in history and white people in general pale in comparison with Arabic and African slave trading (which is still alive and well today in 2017). Plus you guys literally killed each other to set the slaves free and have spent the last fifty years or so beating yourself up over it. Like most progressive countries have not even had a black president but you have, so maybe you should give yourself a break and ease off the race hysteria...

And why would Conor care about any of this? He's Irish. Contain your ridiculous race dramas, please.

Not at all. I was brought up in Ireland and lived in the states for a couple of years during secondary school. As others have said, to me "boy" is just an attempt to make someone junior to you. No different to when he told the translator to tell Aldo that "I am his daddy". I think it has nothing to do with race.

I've lived on every continent except Africa and I don't give a shit what colour a human is. Ireland will always be #1
It's a damn shame.

Woodley is making $$, no one on this forum is going to beat his ass, and is a celebrity and current UFC champ.

If youre racist...that shit has got to eat you up inside...if i was a racist, id be damn near suicidal...or id come on sherdog and anonymously talk shit about him so i can vent cuz that bitterness would be consuming me from the inside out.

Still doesn't make that shit cool. Posting shit like that isn't even funny.

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at 0:55?

I honestly don't get American white guilt. Americans are far from the worst offenders in history and white people in general pale in comparison with Arabic and African slave trading (which is still alive and well today in 2017). Plus you guys literally killed each other to set the slaves free and have spent the last fifty years or so beating yourself up over it. Like most progressive countries have not even had a black president but you have, so maybe you should give yourself a break and ease off the race hysteria...

And why would Conor care about any of this? He's Irish. Contain your ridiculous race dramas, please.

Actually, the American Civil War was about a number of states that wanted to secede from the Union and stop paying taxes. Lincoln, contrary to popular belief, didn't give 2 fucks about slavery.

Slavery ending was just a side effect of the outcome of the Civil War.

It was all about taxes and power.

Still doesn't make that shit cool. Posting shit like that isn't even funny.

Why isn't it funny ? Why does it matter if other people are "racially insensitive" or even "racist" (whatever the fuck that truly means ?).

Do you have to spend time with said person who holds such beliefs ?

Does said person, who is an anonymous internet troll affecting your daily life in some way ?

Why the fuck do you have such feels over some anonymous person online ?

People who cry about shit like this have sad, sad lives.

Ok, so Conor allegedly said something "racist".

So the fuck what ?

In a few weeks, he's going to have to climb into a Boxing ring and runs the risk of literally dying from brain injuries or going into a coma for decades if he takes too bad a beating.

He is in a very real sense, potentially a dead man walking.

Ergo, does it matter that he could be "racist" or dislike black people ?

The point is that he has to face the consequences of what he's saying against Mayweather in that ring. It ain't like he's on some website spamming the comments with the N-Word.

The same N-Word that your rappers and celebrities glorify by the way.

Why isn't it funny ? Why does it matter if other people are "racially insensitive" or even "racist" (whatever the fuck that truly means ?).

Do you have to spend time with said person who holds such beliefs ?

Does said person, who is an anonymous internet troll affecting your daily life in some way ?

Why the fuck do you have such feels over some anonymous person online ?

Pride, dignity, self respect and all those things. And I'm not angry at it. I got over that a long time ago. I just disappointed and ashamed. In 2017, we still can't be cool. People are as racist and hateful as they want for no damn reason and its ok. Then everybody defends the racist shit. It just makes me shake my head. That's the reason we're talking now. I just don't see how people can defend that stuff. Ignoring it is one thing but defending it is crazy to me.

Pride, dignity, self respect and all those things. And I'm not angry at it. I got over that a long time ago. I just disappointed and ashamed. In 2017, we still can't be cool. People are as racist and hateful as they want for no damn reason and its ok. Then everybody defends the racist shit. It just makes me shake my head. That's the reason we're talking now. I just don't see how people can defend that stuff. Ignoring it is one thing but defending it is crazy to me.

The world is a lot more complicated than that.

Some people have had horrific experiences with certain races and that changes their worldviews in a certain way, resulting in terminology such as "racism".

It's not right to paint an entire group of people in a certain way because of isolated incidents with certain individuals, but that's the way humans are.

We learn through pattern recognition and experience. Can't be helped.

Some people have had horrific experiences with certain races and that changes their worldviews in a certain way, resulting in terminology such as "racism".

It's not right to paint an entire group of people in a certain way because of isolated incidents with certain individuals, but that's the way humans are.

Dude I know what racism is. And no matter what you say, posting that GIF that's been posted a millions times isn't funny or cool. The fact that it's still floating around makes me shake my head. Anger no. Disappointment yes. I've dealt with racism alot in my life, maybe you have too. So I learned to stop being angry a long time ago, I'm almost 30. But it still surprises me how awful people can be.

No the point is that conor is a moron who constantly spews fake gangsta shit and occassionally forgets that hes actually whiter than white with middle class white parents
Yet he'd still destroy the "street tough" Floyd in under a minute in a real fight, so who's the poser?

And some people are raised racist. Has nothing to do with experiences with other individuals.

Yet he'd still destroy the "street tough" Floyd in under a minute in a real fight, so who's the poser?

In a real fight, conor would get beaten up by mayweathers security guards. Or do you mean a pretend mma sport match with gloves, rules and a referee?

Back