CONOR TO FLOYD: 'DANCE FOR ME, BOY' Racial Controversy.

Did you honestly just say in a real fight between Conor and Floyd, Floyd's bodyguards would beat Conor up? Dear God how big of a pansy is Floyd? You're saying he wouldn't even dare fight Conor in a real fight, but would have his thugs jump Conor? Now that's funny.

He gets paid hundreds of millions of dollars to fight, why do it for free?

Lol u sound so manly by the way

Did you honestly just say in a real fight between Conor and Floyd, Floyd's bodyguards would beat Conor up? Dear God how big of a pansy is Floyd? You're saying he wouldn't even dare fight Conor in a real fight, but would have his thugs jump Conor? Now that's funny.

Welcome to the real world.
lol...if a dude is paying me 6+ figures to be a body guard, unless he says other wise, you damn straight im going to jump in and protect my source of income.
Seriously...you need to get television bravado bullshit out of your head...
And conor would be an idiot to even approach people like that.
I know you think Conor is made of kevlar...but he isnt...

I know hes so stupid...too much movies.

My life is a constant struggle to beat up everyone i see, win all the girls, have the best abs and the most expensive watch. My suits also fit real well and im hung like a giraffe, as in, i dont have a penis similar to a giraffes penis, i have a penis like an actual giraffe

These are just the realities of life, its a sherdog eat sherdog world. Now im off to drink hipster beer

Welcome to the real world.
lol...if a dude is paying me 6+ figures to be a body guard, unless he says other wise, you damn straight im going to jump in and protect my source of income.
Seriously...you need to get television bravado bullshit out of your head...
And conor would be an idiot to even approach people like that.
I know you think Conor is made of kevlar...but he isnt...
He gets paid hundreds of millions of dollars to fight, why do it for free?

Lol u sound so manly by the way
Conor would smoke Floyd in a real fight. You're not tough if you're rich and have a lot of bodyguards. The point is if Conor and Floyd got in a fight, 1 on 1, Conor would mop the floor with him. That's the reality.

Conor would smoke Floyd in a real fight. You're not tough if you're rich and have a lot of bodyguards. The point is if Conor and Floyd got in a fight, 1 on 1, Conor would mop the floor with him. That's the reality.

The only real fight we know conor had is when he got beaten up by his dad. Mma is not a real fight

Yup.
Yet it burns you up that conor isnt considered the greatest of all time.
Floyd has ALOT more $$ than conor will ever see.
Chad Mendes could probably crush Floyd......mighty mouse probably could too.
So youre not saying anything overly impressive...

Yup.
Yet it burns you up that conor isnt considered the greatest of all time.
Floyd has ALOT more $$ than conor will ever see.
Chad Mendes could probably crush Floyd......mighty mouse probably could too.
So youre not saying anything overly impressive...
No, and Dana has more $$ than all of them. Money does not equate to winning a fight. My point is simply Floyd saying Conor is a bitch for tapping, and that he's a better "fighter" is out of line. Floyd is the better BOXER, not fighter.

Back