Conor took a dive!

All right, you're on!

Find me a dumber post and I swear to god, I'll start combing through UL's treasure trove of stupid to counter it. Least this way the thread will be interesting before it gets wastelanded.

Any 'UFC is dying' or 'WME were conned' post
When a company goes up in value & have record breaking profit, those statements are factual dumb

All of Conors previous opponents were all in on this too taking dives to build him up.

Yes he also took a dive against Nate and mayweather, to set up the trilogy.

He's so brilliant, never loses except on purpose. Also those early losses in his career were part of his strategy.

No way did he take a dive, he stood to gain so much here if he won: gets his swag back after the Mayweather L, take's khabib's 0, gets the belt back, gets the whole MMA community nut-riding him again and probably calling him the LW GOAT, gets an excuse to leave for another year or fight GSP for the 165 belt.

Now by losing he's got people talking like he's a washed up Ronda 2.0, and his popularity might take a dip unless he fights again soon-ish and beats somebody. Also look how sad he was at the end, you can him say to Dana after the melee something to the extent of "I don't care about that shit, i'm upset I lost"

First thread I have seen today. I hope your mother dies in a freak yachting accident.

It's all part of the billionaire plan. Too much linear thinking on Sherdog

I don't understand why a fine user like PROlogic (rip) got banned, while subpar trolls like TS aren't even being wastelanded.

imagine a world where Conor and Fedor fans mated.... Sherdog would explode.

Cool. Every fighter that ever loss was playing 12d chess then.

Bob Sapp angling for that comeback angle.

imagine a world where Conor and Fedor fans mated.... Sherdog would explode.

Since MMA has mostly male fans, it would be ... well ...

CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png:large

All right, you're on!

Find me a dumber post and I swear to god, I'll start combing through UL's treasure trove of stupid to counter it. Least this way the thread will be interesting before it gets wastelanded.
Straight to UL.... @FrankieNYC will have a hard time winning this. Who was that guy that always used to start bad threads? Think he was an Anderson fan but I can’t remember the name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back