Conor took a dive!

yeah he took a dive to the mat where he got his ass whooped

Straight to UL.... @FrankieNYC will have a hard time winning this. Who was that guy that always used to start bad threads? Think he was an Anderson fan but I can’t remember the name.

Ha
I admit I miss a lot of stupid & dumb post on here
Thankfully I focus on the more cerebral

Yes he also took a dive against Nate and mayweather, to set up the trilogy.

He's so brilliant, never loses except on purpose. Also those early losses in his career were part of his strategy.
Finally someone gets it! 10D baby.

No way did he take a dive, he stood to gain so much here if he won: gets his swag back after the Mayweather L, take's khabib's 0, gets the belt back, gets the whole MMA community nut-riding him again and probably calling him the LW GOAT, gets an excuse to leave for another year or fight GSP for the 165 belt.

Now by losing he's got people talking like he's a washed up Ronda 2.0, and his popularity might take a dip unless he fights again soon-ish and beats somebody. Also look how sad he was at the end, you can him say to Dana after the melee something to the extent of "I don't care about that shit, i'm upset I lost"

Controlled opposition. If he had of won khabeb "was overated" "only has half a beard/no moustache" "never that good" etc ..etc.. by taking a dive he has transfered his fame/cred to khabeb...controlled opposition. Thus when he takes the trilogy it will have much greater significance...10D

can someone point me in the direction of the sub forum for requesting sub forums, this Khabib/Conor shit is out of hand

Back