Conor tries to bait Floyd again

Lol. What the fuck Conor?

Once Mayweather decided to step it up, the fight was over.
It was a beating.

He remains the biggest scam-artist and fraud in the business.

Cos it looks like from Floyds motion and the wee beads of sweat flying the the air above you that you just got punched in the fucking head

giphy.gif
This guy gets it at least.

Revelling in getting tooled by Floyd shows just how much of a yesterday's man Conor has become.

He could have at least came up with something super original like "I am the shoulder roll"...

Lol. What the fuck Conor?

Once Mayweather decided to step it up, the fight was over.
It was a beating.

Mayweather didn't decide anything...he banked on the idea of conor gassing...and conor did...the first 4 rounds, were conor's...then when floyd noticed conor slowing down and gassing, that's when floyd began going after him...

He remains the biggest scam-artist and fraud in the business.

he did scam his way into fighting mayweather...I'll give you that...but the guy is a 2x at the same time champion in mma. Only person in mma history to do it...and no, couture and bj penn did not do what conor did.

Mayweather didn't decide anything...he banked on the idea of conor gassing...and conor did...the first 4 rounds, were conor's...then when floyd noticed conor slowing down and gassing, that's when floyd began going after him...

So you think that if Mayweather decided to go after him in the first four rounds, Conor would still get the points?

So you think that if Mayweather decided to go after him in the first four rounds, Conor would still get the points?

conor was too fast and hit too hard the first few rounds...floyd tried and got caught a few times...so he bided his time...floyd is very smart and experienced...he knows conor has gassed before...so the moment he sensed conor slowing down in round 4 or whenever it was...he started going forward nonstop.

he did scam his way into fighting mayweather...I'll give you that...but the guy is a 2x at the same time champion in mma. Only person in mma history to do it...and no, couture and bj penn did not do what conor did.
Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson

Hendo lost both of his title chances against the very best...he was a big fish in a little pond in pride...Conor was a double champion also in cage warriors...but we really don't count that..only his ufc titles...

Hendo lost both of his title chances against the very best...he was a big fish in a little pond in pride...Conor was a double champion also in cage warriors...but we really don't count that..only his ufc titles...
Dan's Pride belts should count...back then those belts were more prestigious than the UFC belts...

He is a two-time champion because he instantly got a title fight in a higher division (where his opponent was smaller than he was) and then never defended this title.

Back