Conor v The Grappler - The Great Illusion

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!

Last edited:
5wEHqON.png

Last edited:
Give Khabibs props for taking a styleistic nightmare match

Conor has to end this quick. I don’t see him going to the championship rounds with Khabib. If he does not end it he will fade and get the shit kicked out of him.

This will be the first time Conor has fought an elite grappler that was not smaller than he is. I think Conor will be cautious as he does not want Khabib in top position.

It's only a bad match up for Khabib in the first round, 2 rounds at most. Khabib will get hit and will have a hard time getting in close, we'll see what happens from there.

I predict Conor getting two points deducted from gassed Conor in lieu of him escaping to top of cage and having artem breathe oxygen into his mouth,and then getting taken down and destroyed

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!
Eddie is a stand up fighter not a grappler, great logic nut hugger.

You probably picked Conor to beat Floyd too.

You probably picked Conor to beat Floyd too.

I picked Conor to do better than what most thought against one of the greatest boxers of his generation, if not the greatest. And just to be clear, Floyd was certainly not the greatest boxer of all time but for Conor to go 10 rounds with him was unbelievable achievement.

The Grappler goes down in 1 either way.

I honestly don't know how people could believe Conor has a chance. Once he gets taken down it's over, he's not even mediocre on the ground. If Conor gets the KO props to him, but he has a slim chance of beating Khabib.

Keep McG's nuts away from you mouth, Ts. it seems you are a little biased and khabib will last more than just 5 minutes.

Where did I say Eddie is a grappler? You're right though, Eddie is a striker and look what happened him.
He is a striker with a weak chin who gets decked in every fight. Can’t compare him to guy that’s never even been rocked who has taken down everyone he fought. The only grapplers he fought in the UFC his size both subbed him Diaz and Duffy. If it makes you feel better to blow a man you don’t know so be it but at least use some logic.

I picked Conor to do better than what most thought against one of the greatest boxers of his generation, if not the greatest. And just to be clear, Floyd was certainly not the greatest boxer of all time but for Conor to go 10 rounds with him was unbelievable achievement.

If Floyd didn’t approach that fight like a sparring session, and be 40 yrs old, Conor would’ve been lit up and smoked in the first 3 rounds. It was clear as day what happened in that fight. Conor did good, like my 10 year old nephew does good against me in a pillow fight.

<26><26><26><26>

Floyd if he wanted to, he could have smoked Mcg in rd 5 or earlier but he wanted a show. To still believe Mcg did well against floyd is straight delusion and nuthugery.

He is a striker with a weak chin who gets decked in every fight. Can’t compare him to guy that’s never even been rocked who has taken down everyone he fought. The only grapplers he fought in the UFC his size both subbed him Diaz and Duffy. If it makes you feel better to blow a man you don’t know so be it but at least isesome logic.

Diaz and Dustin are grapplers now? Lol

Konour vs the garglers : the ultimate penetration

<26><26><26><26>

Floyd if he wanted to, he could have smoked Mcg in rd 5 or earlier but he wanted a show. To still believe Mcg did well against floyd is straight delusion and nuthugery.

You don't really believe that do you?

Back