Conor v The Grappler - The Great Illusion

Khabib look a bit shook when an exhausted Barboza landed a few shots late in the fight.
That's highly arguable, because Khabib never did the fish dance, he never had his legs go all wobbly on him after getting hit. One can assume that he got shaken and it's a logical assumption, but there's no actual evidence to support the claim.

Dude how many wins does he have by sub again and how many by ko? How many times has been finished on the feet as can mpared to the ground? I am using facts while youbtalk our your ass. I guess you are all about assplay since you are this guys jock so hard. His stand up style is boxing but he is better ju jitsu guy. He can’t wrestle worth a fuck so he has to use his stand up to put people in situations for subs. Dude do you live with your mom?
You know nothing, Nate's a boxer.

You seem to be unclear on the meaning of the word illusion.
See extract from last post to you. "I'll try one more time for you but that's it ok!" Not trying to help again as you're too dumb and just don't get it so ignoring your posts.

Conor nuthugger here

Our boy may very likely get taken down once and pounded through the canvas

Stop being dumb

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!
Honestly want khabib to win since he wont hold up the division, but its not looking good. Conor hits hard and has tagged everybody hes ever fought, khabib isnt nearly as good of a striker as guys Conor has floored. The Al fight really made khabibs wrestling less threatening, he went 6 for 15 on takedowns and couldnt hurt or threaten a short notice Al in 5 rounds. One the feet was even worse, he had a guy not slipping, countering, and flat footed cause of the TD threat and couldnt hurt him standing. Conor will counter straight that jab sooooo hard

I'm watching boxing a whole lot longer than you. This fight is like the Floyd V Manny fight. They built up Manny so much that everyone thought he would beat Floyd but anyone with any cop on knew that was a mismatch. Marquez was just a spanner in the works that wasn't meant to happen.

Marquez wasn't meant to happen yet 12 months earlier they fought for the 3rd time and many people felt Marquez won the decision.

Might wanna hand in that sherdog belt and go back to white. Nate is a cesar gracie bb with the most submission wins in the UFC behind royce gracie. Sorry to hear your 1st nate fight u watched was vs Conor.

You know nothing, kid.

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

Two takedowns by Mini Mendes, remember?

I picked Conor to do better than what most thought against one of the greatest boxers of his generation, if not the greatest. And just to be clear, Floyd was certainly not the greatest boxer of all time but for Conor to go 10 rounds with him was unbelievable achievement.
but you know that the boxer came back from retirement and was way out of his prime.
dont you think you need to mention this 2
lets not act like Conor was facing the best boxer in the world, even Floyd said many times he is not what he was before.
open your eyes boy.
anyway,Khabib will open it for you

Ok

See extract from last post to you. "I'll try one more time for you but that's it ok!" Not trying to help again as you're too dumb and just don't get it so ignoring your posts.
I am inconsolable.

In the history of Grappler vs Strikers, the grappler typically comes out on top.....however...

Khabib's last showing wasn't great though, so I think that totally changed people's minds about Khabibs ability to get the fight to the ground, because he's really not that flashy when it comes to his initial 'shot', it can look quite sloppy at times.

Conor has 25 minutes to land that big left hand, which I"m sure he will at some point.

I think the fight will be determined in the first round or two....if Conor doesn't put Khabib away early, Khabib better be able to secure a take down. Because if he does, that's a 10-9 round Khabib for sure, and a possible tired Conor.....if there's a rinse and repeat type thing with Khabib getting Conor down following round, I can't see Conor mentally coming back from that.

This fight is awesome, because we really have no idea how it's going to play out......and it's a classic Striker vs Grappler which you don't see to many of these days at the highest level.

Conor doesn't really have 25 minutes to land the big left.

I'd say 10 at best, when has he ever shown ko power past the second round particularly with the pace khabib pushes?

He's pretty much a 2 round threat and loses all the zip off his punches after that.

Might wanna hand in that sherdog belt and go back to white. Nate is a cesar gracie bb with the most submission wins in the UFC behind royce gracie. Sorry to hear your 1st nate fight u watched was vs Conor.

You know nothing, kid.

Nate's mma record: 4 wins by knockout, 12 wins by submission, 3 wins by decision. Nate's a submission fighter who can box, you know this sport is called mixed martial arts right?

Guys dont wanna chance the ground with him so they are hesitant on the feet. His frame, chin, and cardio help his striking look better than it is. He relys on simple combos (jabs, 1-2, check hooks), his footwork, and use of angles are dogshit.

Its okay, I remember my 1st ufc.

Nate's mma record: 4 wins by knockout, 12 wins by submission, 3 wins by decision. Nate's a submission fighter who can box, you know this sport is called mixed martial arts right?

Guys dont wanna chance the ground with him so they are hesitant on the feet. His frame, chin, and cardio help his striking look better than it is. He relys on simple combos (jabs, 1-2, check hooks), his footwork, and use of angles are dogshit.

Its okay, I remember my 1st ufc.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

If the Conor that fought Eddie shows up we are in for a doozy.

Back