Conor vs Khabib for gamblers: Take Khabib via sub (duh) and hedge with Conor via 1st rd KO.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/ufc-conor-mcgregor-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-betting-odds

Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov is a clash of styles that the sport of MMA was created for. Perhaps the best striker in the game vs the best grappler in the game is a dream fight for UFC fans and Nurmagomedov, the current UFC lightweight champion, is favored to win at -175 with McGregor coming back at +145.

Now, do I think the fight will actually happen...I'll believe it when I see it. (Khabib is not super reliable and Conor is stupid as shit)

Conor will need a panic whistle while he's getting wrestle-fucked.

Oh, and you're welcome.

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Khabib is more likely to go for the tko via gnp than to take a sub, imo, even in the event of a gifted neck.

When it turns into Nate vs Conor #3. then we'll talk.

Caner might be an idiot but the guys is a pro.
Khabib will pull out if he gets an eyelash in the eye

if mcgregor taps to strikes is it considered tko or submission?

Conor is stupid as shit? lol I'd love to be so dumb to have more than 50 mil in the bank!

https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/ufc-conor-mcgregor-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-betting-odds

Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov is a clash of styles that the sport of MMA was created for. Perhaps the best striker in the game vs the best grappler in the game is a dream fight for UFC fans and Nurmagomedov, the current UFC lightweight champion, is favored to win at -175 with McGregor coming back at +145.

Now, do I think the fight will actually happen...I'll believe it when I see it. (Khabib is not super reliable and Conor is stupid as shit)

Conor will need a panic whistle while he's getting wrestle-fucked.

Oh, and you're welcome.

View attachment 422739
Why do you say Khabib via sub (duh)? only 31% of his wins are via sub.

There is absolutely no way Khabib goes for a sub, here. Bank on a TKO or UD win for Khabib. Conor's cardio never lasts more than two or three rounds, and Khabib is going to be wearing him out with his wrestling. Conor will probably be totally gassed after one round.

I almost put 100 dollars down on Floyd over Conor just to win an easy ten bucks.

Why do you say Khabib via sub (duh)? only 31% of his wins are via sub.
Probably Connor giving up and offering a sub like he did against Nate, not sure Khabib would take it though

Probably Connor giving up and offering a sub like he did against Nate, not sure Khabib would take it though
Good point. I didnt read it that way, but its probably what he meant

Bad bet, Khabib is unlikely to even go for a sub. Most likely decision.

Back