Conor vs Khabib for gamblers: Take Khabib via sub (duh) and hedge with Conor via 1st rd KO.

Khabib said he is not going to submitt Conor. He wants to ground and pound the shit out of him.

He beat Nate by winning the 4th. He just went like 10 rounds in his first boxing match.

<FookIsThatGuy>

lol. Did you forget Conor walking away from Diaz every other minute? His cardio is garbage.

uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif

RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif

efd4PI9JM812w.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Conor needs to change his bum life if he's only gonna last ten rounds against a guy 1/3rd his size.

Proof...
y7lkk4g.gif

Khabib is more likely to go for the tko via gnp than to take a sub, imo, even in the event of a gifted neck.
Agreed. Even khabib said that even if a sub was there he wouldnt go for it, and instead continue to punish with strikes from the top.

Caner might be an idiot but the guys is a pro.
Khabib will pull out if he gets an eyelash in the eye

I had to tap out of a video game against my friend last week because I got an eyelash in my eye.

That shit is nothing to joke about.

Agreed. Even khabib said that even if a sub was there he wouldnt go for it, and instead continue to punish with strikes from the top.

Well, Conor did "give it" to him...or so it can be argued.

Oh the glory of awesome predictions/awesome advice.

You're welcome Sherdog. :D

Geez, you would've been fucked if the ref had called it off after the GNP in round 2.
lol

I bet with fucktards that work with my older brother. They have money to burn, and creepy love for Conor which = money for me.

Back