Conor vs Khabib is Rocky vs Ivan Drago

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor, the fan favourite who came from the streets, always puts on exciting fights, never gives up, always delivers.

Khabib, the Russian guy who has all the hype in the world behind him. "The next thing", etc. etc. Michael Johnson is the Apollo Creed.

I see Khabib taking Conor down, much like Ivan initially was beating Rocky.

But then, Conor comes back, the left, the right, the left, BOOM, the uppercut, "He's hurt" yells Joe Rogan. With another strong left (no one can take it), Khabib (Drago) falls to the ground and Herb Dean (aka the referee from Rocky) steps in and ends the fight. Khabib then fades away, his aura of invincibility tarnished forever.

If rocky was irish and a dipshit id agree with you

No. Alvarez vs Khabib is Rocky vs Drago.

Alvarez (Rocky) the Philadelphian slugger and former champion against the unbeatable Russian (Drago) that is destroying everyone in his path.

Except Drago is the good guy.

"never gives up"?
Conor has many great aspects as a fighter, but I don't think he's got some kind of spectacular determination. If anything, he seems to fade, and not just his cardio.

Pretty sure Khabib was slightly closer to "growing up on the streets".

Well, its as close as we're going to get

Conor is Drago and Khabib is Rocky.

I get what you're saying, TS...

Rocky was never an asshole, that's for sure.
Neglected his kid to train Tommy Gunn (where's you kid at?), wouldn't give Apollo the rubbermatch until Apollo basically saved his career

Oh...And he didn't

HJfk58T.gif

Rocky was a asshole.

Conor, the fan favourite who came from the streets, always puts on exciting fights, never gives up, always delivers.

Khabib, the Russian guy who has all the hype in the world behind him. "The next thing", etc. etc. Michael Johnson is the Apollo Creed.

I see Khabib taking Conor down, much like Ivan initially was beating Rocky.

But then, Conor comes back, the left, the right, the left, BOOM, the uppercut, "He's hurt" yells Joe Rogan. With another strong left (no one can take it), Khabib (Drago) falls to the ground and Herb Dean (aka the referee from Rocky) steps in and ends the fight. Khabib then fades away, his aura of invincibility tarnished forever.
Are you trying to break the record for garbage posts in a day? Take some time off the computer obsessing over your dreamboat pal.

Frankie Edgar vs Khabib would be the MMA equivalent.

This matchup is more like Apollo vs Drago.

Neglected his kid to train Tommy Gunn (where's you kid at?), wouldn't give Apollo the rubbermatch until Apollo basically saved his career

Oh...And he didn't

HJfk58T.gif

Rocky was a asshole.

He also a debt collector before he fought Apollo and would regularly break bones of those who were a bit late.

Back