Conor wasn't same after Mayweather

LMAO look at this idiot.

giphy.gif

Was Conor the same for Nate 1, 2 and Khabib? Answer is no because mind games don't work on those guys. In those 3 performances we saw what Conor really is when he doesn't have the mental advantage over his opponents and at the same time they aren't midgets. He's a fantastic fighter and one of the best with his hands but without his mental games infesting his opponents minds he's a lot less.

He's exactly the same just fightufi people the same size as himself and can't one punch knock out anymore. He's been the same no gas tank Conor .

I can't still believe that he got knocked down by wrestler with overhand right.. That won't ever happen to old Conor.

I can't still believe that he got knocked down by wrestler with overhand right.. That won't ever happen to old Conor.
Conor never ever had a great striking defense, he got a couple of those over hands from Chad too

It's probably more to do with the fact Khabib is just better.

But Floyd beating his brains in definitely caused some brain damage.

Conor needs to thank his lucky charms that he was in there with a tiny retired 40 year old or else he could well be dead.

To bad he wont work on TDD or his ground game.

I agree but he was also fighting the fighter who cuts the most weight in the UFC who should actually be fighting at welterweight because his body will give out soon with these extreme weight cuts that exist only to give him a grappling advantage (a strong core at lightweight that no one else has because they focus on arms and legs whereas at welterweight they have strong cores arms and legs like Woodley)

Woodley is shorter than Khabib and has a stronger core so Khabib couldn't hug him for 5 rounds and knows it, so will retire when his body gives out boasting about a cherry picked 0 instead of moving up like any other fighter.

Please, why should Conor not be the same after Floyd??

Conor obviously went on a party binge while Khabib trained, big wow, Woodley was training too and would mop the floor of the Octagon with Khabib.

Back