Conor will win (from a Conor hater) Mayweather: "I gotta go down."

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm known as a conspiracy theorist, and a die hard flat Earther on these boards and am often scoffed at but that's fine, some times I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. This time I'm convinced Floyd's handlers are making him not take the best route to victory on this fight and that's all I can say. In the end however, Conor will be the victor.

The clip below says it all, you don't even have to watch the entire video just the first minute or so.

The evidence:

The fight odds
Isn't it suspicious that Conor is only a +300 in this fight? The odds went down because those in the know realize Conor is going to win and if Conor was a +1125 then they'd have to pay out a ton of money. It only makes sense to not make Conor a huge underdog or else people will think "wow +1125 might as well bet a little on Conor."

https://sports.bovada.lv/boxing/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor

Think of this Floyd is only -400 right now when he was only -500 against Zab Judah and -600 against Marcos Maidana in the 2nd fight. The odds alone make this fight reek of a something fishy.

http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-betting-odds

The body language
Conor is extremely confident despite the fact he's walking into a situation that he cannot win. Look at Floyd's nervousness in the Stephen A. Smith interview says it all, the guy even said with his voice cracking "I gotta go down." It legit sounded like the man wanted to cry.

The Paulie Malinaggi hoax
The interest in the fight wasn't what people expected so a staged event had to occur to convince fans Conor had a legit chance of winning. Paulie took some humiliation but he likely got paid a lot.

Mayweather's money issues
After making hundreds of millions of dollars in his boxing career allegedly Mayweather has money issues. The thing is when you sell your soul to the Illuminati your money isn't yours, it's theirs, at any moment the Illuminati can use their resources and sic the IRS on you to make you a hapless broke peasant. Mayweather knows this so this is why he's dead set on going through with this fight. I honestly, do think he cares about his kids future.

BET BIG BUCKS ON CONOR. IF I'M WRONG BUMP THIS THREAD AND TROLL ME.

It's so obvious, TS.

Las Vegas need to modernise their star attraction.

I'm known as a conspiracy theorist, and a die hard flat Earther.
Stopped reading

No Flat Earther has the reasoning skills necessary for any kind of interesting or relevant thoughts, so even a tl;dr would be pointless

You really should be taking your medication TS.

Stopped reading

No Flat Earther has the reasoning skills necessary for any kind of interesting or relevant thoughts, so even a tl;dr would be pointless
Just watch the video. Listen to watch Floyd says. Ignore my past just look at the facts man.

IF you actually think the earth is flat...

...again, that's IF you do, then...walk to the edge and fucking jump off into the vacuum of space fucktard.

IF you actually think it's flat, then...

...buy one of those handy dandy personal rockets with a camera and send it off into the stratosphere.

When you see the pictures it takes you will fucking SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT THE EARTH IS NOT FUCKING FLAT.

...but again, I don't know if you're actually as dumb as a pile of dried up monkey shit.

If Conor really does knock him out in the early rounds there is going to be so much people claiming it's fixed.

If Conor really does knock him out in the early rounds there is going to be so much people claiming it's fixed.

This is the sad reality. It's the only thing they would have left to tell themselves to comfort their shattered hearts if their great and glorious hero goes down.

IF you actually think the earth is flat...

...again, that's IF you do, then...walk to the edge and fucking jump off into the vacuum of space fucktard.

IF you actually think it's flat, then...

...buy one of those handy dandy personal rockets with a camera and send it off into the stratosphere.

When you see the pictures it takes you will fucking SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT THE EARTH IS NOT FUCKING FLAT.

...but again, I don't know if you're actually as dumb as a pile of dried up monkey shit.
it's a long-running troll job. don't put too much effort or time into trying to present practical ways of proving him wrong, he'll just link some awful youtube video and demand a full breakdown of why it's wrong, then post another video as a rebuttal to anything you say.

This whole thread is non-sense, Floyd is going to lose because he's fucking 40 years old, is the smaller man, hasn't fought in 2 years, is the less intelligent man and is fighting the Irish Bruce Lee a completely unorthodox master of movement who is going to brawl with that man.

Very possible because poeple are incredibly close-minded and get shocked when their worldview is disrupted by new facts and realities. The same thing happened when Trump won. The democrats and the establishment media complex were so adamant that they were going to win that when they lost they had to blame the election loss on Russia. It's the same thing here.

it's a long-running troll job. don't put too much effort or time into trying to present practical ways of proving him wrong, he'll just link some awful youtube video and demand a full breakdown of why it's wrong, then post another video as a rebuttal to anything you say.

Lemma guess...said flat earth nut is a Trump supporter. -_-

Floyd will go down, but he said "I gotta go to him"

Lemma guess...said flat earth nut is a Trump supporter. -_-
Don't know and don't care. I try to stay away from people that base their entire life philosophy on some shitty YouTube video.

Don't know and don't care. I try to stay away from people that base their entire life philosophy on some shitty YouTube video.

Good.

That means there is a chance you don't live in this God forsaken country.

Back