Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

giphy.gif

Conor would have wrecked him easily. Frankie, in his prime, had trouble with good stand up fighters and Conor is far better than good.

Frankie is a micro Eddie. The people that said he was Conor's kryptonite would be saying Chad was his kryptonite if he fought Edgar instead. At the time, Mendes was absolutely steam rolling everything, just beat Jose in some people's minds, where as Frankie was having decision fest after decision fest and got much more convincingly beat by Jose. As Lorenzo was reported to say (and I paraphrase) 'Chad is like Frankie but better in the all the areas Frankie is good'. If Conor did not check dat chin, Im also inclined to think Chad vs Edgar would have looked different.
Oh man this is bad. Like one of the worst takes ive ever read.

I think he would've as well. Too bad Conor didn't think he could.

We gonna let Sherdog's hatred for the man get in front of facts? If anything its the haters on Frankie's nuts.

What facts? You, like most other McTapper nuthuggers now only have "Conor woulda, Connot coulda" to resort to and an extreme misunderstanding of what the word "fact" means.

You know how you can tell if a fighter is not as good as people project? When you have to make millions of threads saying how good he is.

Apparently you must be new, plenty of people post much more stupid shit than I do, and your response is certainly up there in contention.

Anyway you must be right, there's no way a previous champion or maybe even a solid journeyman could ever be remotely competitive with such a God like McGregor...yet Nate Diaz can choke him out.

You should just stick to chatting about video games and the size of your television on an MMA forum.

....You actually stalked through my profile before posting this. Well done man, really top form.

You know how you can tell if a fighter is not as good as people project? When you have to make millions of threads saying how good he is.

You know how you can tell if a fighter is even better than people project? All his dumb fucking haters use pictures of him as their avatars.

You know how you can tell if a fighter is even better than people project? All his dumb fucking haters use pictures of him as their avatars.
LOL you mad your boi got wooped by retired point boxer. :D

Only in the mind of a complete fucking idiot does staying in the weight class you've already destroyed make you a bigger bad ass than leaving to fight men in the weight class above, namely the fucking Champion.
Another belt he didnt defend. Keep justifying it all you want. God bless your tiny brain. Praying for you.

Another belt he didnt defend. Keep justifying it all you want. God bless your tiny brain. Praying for you.

"Wahhh, Conor didn't stay in a weight class he was oversized in, where he already KO'd everyone who'd fought him! I wanted him to stay there! Instead he went up a weight class and fought bigger champions, what a pussy!"

You'll get it someday, I'm sure. Keep at it El Capitan. <Moves>

"Wahhh, Conor didn't stay in a weight class he was oversized in, where he already KO'd everyone who'd fought him! I wanted him to stay there! Instead he went up a weight class and fought bigger champions, what a pussy!"

You'll get it someday, I'm sure. Keep at it El Capitan. <Moves>
That's a cute transcript. I'm sure you worked real hard writing it while planning your trolling last night. Extra prayers coming your way my troll friend. God bless!

As Mcgregor ducked nearly every legitimate contender we will sadly never know, there were great match ups for him at 145 we will never see, probably won't see much at 155 either the way he is going.

That's a cute transcript. I'm sure you worked real hard writing it while planning your trolling last night. Extra prayers coming your way my troll friend. God bless!

Cute? Sure. It's your bullshittery, not mine!

As Mcgregor ducked nearly every legitimate contender we will sadly never know, there were great match ups for him at 145 we will never see, probably won't see much at 155 either the way he is going.

"He ducked every contender aside from the contenders, gatekeepers and champions he beat to become champion in multiple weightclasses".

When you don't think? You don't make sense.

Alvarez didn't even try a takedown until after he was rocked.

Mendes was beating him up on the mat.

2017 fanboy detected.

Back