Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

Lmao Conor fans only have would've now.

People using the Mendes fight when Mendes had no camp?

Hillarious

Why is there a 4 page topic on a dead subject? I mean, fight didnt happened back then, fight for sure will not happen now or ever, i mean why? If Mendes put up a fight then full camp Frankie most likely would had too, Mendes wasnt a "savage" KO either.

....You actually stalked through my profile before posting this. Well done man, really top form.

I had other important people I was replying to first, then I had to go back and find your shit post to reply to. Just happened to stumble upon it finding you again...really funny shit though.

It's also not really stalking if it's available on your profile either snowflake. If you don't want to get burned then don't play with fire princess.

Last edited:
Feasted on wrestleboxers? He fought two! Mendez gassed badly because of short notice and Alvarez is far from an elite wrestler.

Cute? Sure. It's your bullshittery, not mine!
You're just making stuff up, all I said was Conor never defended a belt in a sarcastic way, which is 100% true and you're clearly insecure about it. So you made up that cute script as if I I said something I didnt. I'm sure your mother really appreciates your imagination and is real proud of you. I'm sending a prayer to the big guy that she will bring you some more hot pockets soon. God bless troll!

I had other important people I was replying to first, then I had to go back and find your shit post to reply to. Just happened to stumble upon it finding you again...really funny shit though.

It's also not really stalking if it's available on your profile either snowflake. If you don't wanna get burned then don't play with fire princess.

I read that as don't play with "The Fire Princess" and it seemed really fitting... :rolleyes:

You should go with that, it'd be a good look for you.

Your profile is public as well dip shit, the point being? I'm not a fucking psychopath who's going to click on it, go through your old threads, and hope I find something to "come back at you with".

Oh. Great job OP. We REALLY need more hypothetical Conor threads.

You're just making stuff up, all I said was Conor never defended a belt in a sarcastic way

I'm making stuff up? Don't lie bitch, just fucking stick by what you said.

You said he didn't defend his belts and deducted credit based off that, and I said he went up and won another belt, and you were delusional if you think he should have kept KO'ing dudes in a weight class he's too big for.

....Didn't really think this through, huh? Go troll someone else dip shit.

I'm making stuff up? Don't lie bitch, just fucking stick by what you said.

You said he didn't defend his belts and deducted credit based off that, and I said he went up and won another belt, and you were delusional if you think he should have kept KO'ing dudes in a weight class he's too big for.

....Didn't really think this through, huh? Go troll someone else dip shit.
Awww now you're cursing because you're frustrated I'm sure those hotpockets are coming soon it's just the hunger making you delusional. Because it's not like he couldn't have defended that belt he went up for too so kind of flawed logic on your part.....well anyways, best of luck pal. God bless.

Awww now you're cursing because you're frustrated

Been cursing the entire time numb nuts, long before you came in here and started eating your own feet.

Just take the L, you'll be fine man. Another day, another fight, etc. Better luck next time.

Been cursing the entire time numb nuts, long before you came in here and started eating your own feet.

Just take the L, you'll be fine man. Another day, another fight, etc. Better luck next time.

She's bringing your plate down soon pal. You're gonna make it through this, it's just your hunger making you so crazy and illogical. God bless!

She's bringing your plate down soon pal. You're gonna make it through this, it's just your hunger making you so crazy and illogical. God bless!

You've said good bye, God bless, etc. So many damn times. Take the L man, get out of here. Godspeed, and best of luck to you as well.

I read that as don't play with "The Fire Princess" and it seemed really fitting... :rolleyes:

You should go with that, it'd be a good look for you.

Your profile is public as well dip shit, the point being? I'm not a fucking psychopath who's going to click on it, go through your old threads, and hope I find something to "come back at you with".

Your definition of psychopath and mine are pretty far apart, not trying to offend you but if you didn't want someone here to throw it back at you then maybe you shouldn't chat about irrelevant shit on an mma forum. I was just trying to figure out where your opinion was coming from, and I guess I found my answer.

Besides you're taking it out of context and not even keeping on topic with what we were talking about in the first place. McGregor got beat by Nate Diaz, and therefore I believe he would have problems with Edgar, it's just a simple opinion that differs from yours so you don't have to get all personal and go around calling me stupid on a public MMA forum now do you? If you do that people might try to embarrass you.

Your definition of psychopath and mine are pretty far apart

I don't have a definition, and you don't either. There is "a" definition, and retreating to someones personal life to attack them in an unrelated argument (bringing up video games, televisions) is riding the line of mental illness, so yeah, you come off like some psycho ex-girlfriend.

Next time someone "hurts you feelings" instead of going through their post history in some pathetic attempt to dig up dirt? Just argue what's being discussed, try and keep your integrity intact, and arguments consistent!

Better luck next time man!

You've said good bye, God bless, etc. So many damn times. Take the L man, get out of here. Godspeed, and best of luck to you as well.
Once again saying something I didnt say, never said goodbye. God bless, always. Getting real worried, hopefully those hotpockets are almost done. God will get you through this. Bless your fragile brain!

Styles make fights, and I think Frankie would have had a very difficult style for Conor... Frankie's boxing was very good, but his threat of the takedown is what would have made him so challenging... Conor has lightning fast hands, and dynamite in his punches... honestly, I have no idea who would have won, but it is a fight I would have loved to have seen, a couple years ago.. now, not so much...

Back